This solution is ranked
in What are the best Android third person shootersRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Android with HD graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best gun customization games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best HD game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best offline shooting games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best Android HD gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best HD games for iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best Android tablet gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play with gunsRead user opinions
in What are the best offline shooting games for AndroidRead user opinions
What the community says about Bullet Force
- "I was at the doctor's office the other day waiting. Need something to pass the time. Searched the Google play store for games and found the game Bullet Force was very highly rated. I'm a guy and like shooter games, problem solved. It was so good I still play it (even if I'm not in the doctor's office).""Bullet Force is an amazing first person shooter for Android. It provides fast paced action, and even has multiplayer, something missing from some other first person shooters for Android. If you are a big fan of FPS's, and looking for something to play on the go, I highly recommend Bullet Force."
- "This is an interesting FPS game. It has a lot of great reviews. Honestly it isn't really my cup of tea, but for people who like FPS games I think they would like this. I wanted to spend more time customizing my weapons but that is a small part of the game. "
- "The perfect game for new AND experienced gamers! It’s designed to be easy for new players to get started playing, but also has plenty of scope to challenge experienced players, with the new hardcore mode as well as multiple new grids and additional modes. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a game with novel gameplay and gorgeous, well laid out graphics."
- "While this is a pretty decent online game, the offline version is lacking. I found the bots to be pretty poorly coded and it's just not very interesting to play against them. If you want something to play with friends, I can say this is a good option but if you're wanting something that doesn't eat up your data like I wanted, look elsewhere.""This solution is also too weak in detail. Why is it satisfying? It needs to highlight how the game size can vary, how there are different mods, and that it is online and offline.I don't think mentioning graphics is necessary, but player customization would help."
- "I'm not very good at first person shooters. That doesn't stop me from loving them. I tried Bullet Force on a whim and WOW! This game is crazy good. It's way better than a mobile game would be expected to be. The graphics are beautiful, on par with consoles. The sounds and physics add a realism that blows me away. I haven't had any issues with the multiplayer. This is probably my favorite mobile game of the year, if not longer."
- "Playing Bullet Force on my phone is just like what playing it on my PC would be like - the graphics are smooth and pretty awesome, especially considering it's a phone FPS game. Beware that you're probably going to have to shell out some cash to buy packs and actually advance in this game, though. I like to play it when I'm on my daily commute. Helps the time pass by so much quicker!"
- "I play this game with my friends when they're not around, but it's also nice that I get to play it when I'm just alone. Even when there are no wifi or data available I ca access Bullet force. It's the perfect travel companion game.""This app helps me stave off boredom and satiate my need to shoot on the go! It features addicting and fun gameplay, that anyone with hands can get into.""It's so refreshing to see a reliable offline shooter game for Android. I had a lot of fun owning my friends even when my data ran out!"