This solution is ranked
in What are the best arcade racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade racing games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Arcade games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox 360 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One driving gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox Racing GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One racing gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Burnout Paradise
- "Great PC version of a classic PS3 racing game. Only concern is it uses EA's site to download content and who knows how long that will be around for. But for only $20, it's worth a gamble to race down nostalgia's roads"
- "One of the best racing games that I have ever played. Burnout is so entertaining. My friends and I played this for hours. I love it when the cars crash -- the effects are awesome! Also, good soundtrack. Indeed, this game is a classic! Definitely, buy this!"
- "Burnout Paradise is an old Arcade game that you can now download and play on Steam. It is an open world racing game. I'm a fan of open world games by default so this gets a thumbs up from me just on that. The graphics look a little dated now but considering the game was released in 2009 they are still pretty good. The physics aren't very realistic, but not many driving games are. This should be on a list of best arcade games on steam.""@Patricia is right. The gameplay is indeed great and exciting. If you are a fan of racing games esp the Burnout series, this is not a waste of money I tell u.""Burnout Paradise is a really fun arcadey style racing game. The cars go fast and smash into other cars making for some great crashes. It's set in an open world city that you can explore.""Very good game with excellent graphics and design. I enjoy playing this one for hours at a time!"
- "A classic! Set in an expansive open world, Burnout Paradise is set in Paradise City (and yes, the song is in the game) where players can drive anywhere and race anywhere. This freedom is extraordinary, and while many open world games exist, few are as lovingly crafted to one genre (racing, in this case) as Burnout Paradise. This game stands up even years after it came out."
- "Burnout Paradise is a really good game that all fans of driving sports should get their hands on immediately! The revolutionary graphics are out of this world, and it makes the video game come even more to life! The biggest feature of this game is that it is open world, so it is up to you to decide your journey. Get this game today!"
- "I'm not into racing games because i always bump into walls and shit but fell in love with Burnout because of its open world features. Here, bumping is allowed and is easier to bounceback when you colliding with a wall. "
- #11 of 26
in What are the best arcade games"Burnout Paradise is a great choice for those who want an older racing game that still holds up well. The refreshing open-world setting allowed me to explore the game world at my leisure, making the game a lot of fun for when I didn't want to be confined to a narrow racetrack. The freedom to go where I wanted was appealing both as a racing fan as well as someone who plays games in other genres."