This solution is ranked
in What are the best Android games with persistent things to upgradeRead user opinions
in What are the best android games like call of dutyRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Microsoft SurfaceRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Clash of ClansRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone and ipad games like call of dutyRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult strategy games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult strategy games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Windows 10Read user opinions
in What are the best Call of Duty campaignsRead user opinions
in What are the best war gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local multiplayer Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best shooting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Army GamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Call of Duty: Heroes
- "Call of Duty: Heroes has so many elements to it. I can upgrade each hero because they have their own progression system. I have also upgraded my base and turned it into a spectacular fortress! This is an Android game that has a lot of moving parts. I never get bored playing this game because there are so many things to do in it!""I hate how once you reach a certain level on android games, there just isn't much left to do. I'm so glad I can say that Call of Duty: Heroes is not the norm! It just keeps getting harder as you go and there's always upgrades available. It's the perfect android game so far!""I like games where I can upgrade characters or bases, and Call of Duty: Heroes let's me do that to the xtreme. This is a great little game, that has endless options to upgrade your character. It's a huge help to defeat the enemies in this game. Money buys wins. "
- "Being a big fan of the franchise, I was excited to check how the whole experience would translate into a strategy game. It was actually a fun and interesting game experience. They did an admirable job at this new type of game.""Call of Duty: Heroes is a very good game. I like that you can customize your base and train the elite forces. It's a good role play game, but some of the control options need to be fine tuned."
- "As a first person shooter game that was so widely popular in the home gaming section it was only a matter of time that the game came out for our mobile devices. It does not do the original game as much justice as it could. However it is definitely done in the classic COD style. Regular players will have no problem switching over and new users will find the interface very easy to learn and use. The graphics for this game are awesome and done in a way that only COD can deliver. Now just don't get shot!"
- "This has been a successful and popular game for many forms of electronic gaming devices. I have played it on Xbox live and pc formats. I have not had the opportunity to play it on a mobile device and would be worried that the graphics and complexity of the game wouild not translate over well. When reading the reviews for this game, they all seem positive and give me hope that the experience is just as pleasurable on iPad or iPhone "
- "Hello Activision! Love the game mechanics and what the game has to offer. But the graphics on my device in game look pixelated and I can barely read the tutorial description and other text in the game. Wish i could experience the full thrill of your game! Im currently using an lg stylo 2 plus. Please look into this...."
- "COD Heroes is an enjoyable game which I used to play in my iPad. Looks like Clash of Clans for me but with I enjoyed playing this more on my computer. My palms do get clammy that the touchscreen won't work on my fingertips so I preferred playing this on my comp."
- #16 of 19
in What are the best war games
- "A surprisingly fun Android game. I usually have a tough time getting into games for mobile OSs, but this one I like. I'd recommend that others give it a shot! I found it worthwhile.""Call of Duty on a mobile device is a ridiculous concept. Obviously they're just capitalizing on the name of the franchise. Not fun at all."
- #22 of 26
in What are the best shooting games
- #32 of 47
in What are the best Army Games"Call of Duty: Heroes is one of the best army games I've ever played! It definitely exercises your brain to come up with workable strategies! There are tons of enemies and the graphics are outstanding. There are a few modes to choose from so there is always fun to be had!"