This solution is ranked
in What are the best games for Windows 8.1Read user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One split-screen gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 splitscreen / online gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best shooter games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best underrated PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Call of Duty campaignsRead user opinions
in What are the best high-end games for Pentium G4600Read user opinions
in What are the best games with short play sessions for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best FPS games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Call of Duty GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best shooting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One FPS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split-screen gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One shooter gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 war gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 4 player PS4 games perfect for short sessionsRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One war gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best war gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Local Co-Op Multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best Army GamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- "Haters may hated it but this game combines what I wanted: Guns and Space! I'm an average joe and I don't need comments from nerds that Infinity Warefare is a bad game. I just want to shoot guns in space. Together with my son, we shoot bad guys and fly across space!"
- "Although I'm not a big fan of the series anymore, I found myself enjoying the local multiplayer of COD: Infinite Warfare with my friend. We turned on as many AIs as we could, made it so the the only weapons anybody could use were the laser cannon and sticky grenades, and cackled at the ensuing madness. Playing online was enjoyable as well. Although we weren't close to the best players in any match, the gameplay was fast-paced and frenetic, and the connection quality was stellar. We never had to wait for another game because we got disconnected nor did we wait long to join another game once one ended. Definitely the most enjoyable multiplayer game I've played in quite a while.""I like to compete against other players when I play games, so I was searching for an online game that I could show off my skill at. I've played other COD games for many years, but Infinite Warfare is something else. The gameplay is amazing and there's a whole solar system to discover, plus I can compete against other players like I enjoy doing."
- "Year 2016 was certainly about the return of single-player FPS games. I like the single player of Infinite Warfare into a whole new level of post-modern warfare games. A touch of realism on the storyline and characters is also a plus. Definitely one of the games I regret not trying after its release. This is an underrated game for PS4. Thank me later."
- "altho the characters in this game, as well as NPCs are great and memorable, wont ever compare to the best characters in the modern warfare installments. but its still pretty immersive. the change in setting is refreshing and i hope they continue this series :D"
- "So bunky, have you saved your dollars by buying a Pentium G4600? Good. Now you can meet the call of duty to Activision to make them even richer by buying one more game from them. You've done it all before, so why not one more time for old time's sake?"
- "I could not WAIT for this game to be released and it was well worth the wait. The graphics are amazing and the story line insanely gripping. Make sure you use the buddy system though. As in, make sure you have a buddy standing by to remind you that you have other things to do. Infinity Warfare is that gripping that you could lose days playing it.""I used to be a huge Call of Duty Fan. These days though, with work and family, I just don't have time to keep up with the latest games. I came here looking for a solution to my problem, and was given Call of Duty Infinite Warfare as a solution. I'm hooked again. The only problem is, the solution might have been too good, I can't stop playing!"
- "If you like other Call of Duty games, then you will enjoy this one. I like the story line in the campaign. I like that it is different in that it is set in space which makes it unique compared to other Call of Duty games. The multiplayer mode is not as good as in other COD games."
- "Amazing how 2 players in split screen can actually JOIN an online match, makes games with only 1 console like me and my bro have fun in an online match whils still managing to both have fun :D ""Call of duty is an awesome game and this one is no exception. Great gameplay that brings you back for more and more. I dont spend too much time anymore, but I do from time to time. Great game!"
- #13 of 14
in What are the best PS4 war games"While there are many war type games our there for the PS4, there is no comparison to CoD: Infinite Warfare. It has amazing graphics realistic game play, and smooth action. In addition, it's multi-player option is hands down the best in the field. I would highly recommend it for people looking for a good war game. "
- #15 of 19
in What are the best war games
- #19 of 80
in What are the best action games
- #31 of 47
in What are the best Army Games