This solution is ranked
in What are the best Call of Duty GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS2 games to be played by 4 or more people at the same timeRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest Xbox 360 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player FPS for quick catharsisRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best war gamesRead user opinions
in What are the scariest multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best shooting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Army GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Call of Duty: World at War
- "This game is an awesome playing experience. Call of Duty: World at War gives you the real WWII battle experience - with zombies. It has features like coop and multiplayer, but the single player is a great story. The graphics are fantastic too. Really a fresh gaming experience and just the kind of thing I wanted to play."
- "If we're talking about the best cheap Xbox 360 games, you definitely can't make a list without COD: World at War. I mean this game has everything from maps, skirmishes, storylines, and even modes. Truly one of the best Call of Duty games that I've had the chance to play. 👍"
- "Call of Duty: World at War is a perfect solution for best single-player FPS for quick catharsis, because Call of Duty: World at War is the most popular single-player FPS in the world.""This is a good FPS game for getting rid of built-up tension. I go back to my real life after playing Call of Duty: World at War, and no one gets hurt!"
- "Call of Duty is my favorite go-to game. I used to play CoD titles casually, at least until I started World at War. Now I don't play anything else. This game provides an alternative ending to the WW2 and really, the way things are going these days, we could be facing this kind of situation. But instead of zombies, well, there are worst things than zombies."
- #17 of 19
in What are the best war games
- "This is absolutely an amazing game experience for horror PC gaming. the online play is fantastic and the zombie mode adds a new quality to the call of duty warfare.""Call of Duty: World at War I don't think qualifies as a "scary" multiplayer game but it's quite fun nonetheless. Set in WWII, has many different scenarios to explore as well as different modes to play.In this edition, I noticed that there have been improvements in the details of the characters, environmental lighting, and shadows in the game. One of the better games in the series overall.""I really like scary multiplayer games. I play games all the time on PS4. My girlfriend thinks I might play too much. But I just can't get enough of Call of Duty: World at War. It's so real and it's graphics are so good it's scary. I can't wait for the next edition, Call of Duty: World War II to come out."
- #19 of 26
in What are the best shooting games"If you want to know if COD: World at War is a great shooting game, or one of the best, just head over to the official Steam page for the game and read the reviews. Some reviews are biased, so it's best to read in-depth reviews and reviews that discuss both the positives and negatives of the game. As well, watch the trailer videos to see the gameplay. COD:WAW takes a break from the modern theme of the franchise, and continues the legacy of the original COD games which took place in WWII. If you like WWII era FPS games, which there aren't many of, you should consider COD:WAW."
- #22 of 47
in What are the best Army Games"I tend to think most of the Call of Duty games are mostly bad, especially considering the almost sports like "updates" that a Madden game might get. But this one really impressed me, mostly just because the setting is so different than what we're used to getting from EA-lite. So on the count of originality, WaW gets mostly high marks. But as a CoD game, it's very...meh."
- #23 of 80
in What are the best action games