This solution is ranked
in What are the best Android top grossing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best match 3 games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Facebook gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile games for non gamersRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone games you can play with one handRead user opinions
in What are the best match 3 games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best android casual games for playing when you are on the busRead user opinions
in What are the best top grossing games for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best free ios gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPad games that don't need Wi-FiRead user opinions
in What are the best match 3 Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Time killer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the most addictive game apps everRead user opinions
in What are the best Kindle Fire gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best puzzle games for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best Facebook appsRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Windows 8.1Read user opinions
in What are the best free to play games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best free offline gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Apps for Amazon Fire TV StickRead user opinions
in What are the best casual games for AndroidRead user opinions
What the community says about Candy Crush Saga
- "This game has gained wide popularity, so the demand for it speaks for itself. This series has expanded into bigger things than itself so it will continue to grow. This game offers a unique challenge which many find interesting and fun. This game is on the right track for success."
- "When people mention match 3 games, the game they are typically thinking about is Candy Crush Saga. This is the game that really drove the genre to being the most popular in the mobile space. I can sit and mindlessly play this game for hours on end having a lot of fun all the while.""No question why this game is so popular. The game itself is really engaging. I love Candy Crush!"
- "I really like playing candy crush on my facebook, my friends have low ranks and i am so glad i can brag my high level to them. One of the best fb games""I am so hooked on playing candy crush on facebook. I use my computer for playing and it's a nicer experience than using mobile coz I've got a bigger screen! LOL! But kidding aside, I really love playing candy crush. It is a nice game for past time.""So addicting! One of the best Facebook games that I tried! I kinda influenced my mom to play this and now she plays it longer than I do""I have been playing this game for years! It is so challenging and fun. Every once in a while I will stop playing for a month or two, but always come back to its challenging levels. I love it!"
- "This is one of my all time favorite games. It has thousands of levels where you match the candies together. You can also win special candies that will increase your chances of mastering all the levels. You can also play with your friends to see who is beating who. It is a very fun app. "
There are no comments yet!
- "Candy Crush Saga is just a classic game. One of the original match 3 games, it still can't be beat. New levels and new moves are constantly being added so the fun is always changing and never ends."
- "This is one of the most popular games ever and there's good reason for that... it's addictive! I'm really not a fan of the in-app purchase model, but I understand the devs have to make money somehow. As you get further into the game it gets really hard to get anywhere without buying some moves, unfortunately, so it feels like it's all just a trick to squeeze money out of people who are addicted to the game."
- "I still like this game until now. If you're going to ask me the all-time match 3 games, I'll definitely recommend Candy Crush. "
- "One of the best things about Candy Crush is that it's constantly updated. There's always a new level to play or goal to reach. In this sense it's great killing time. On the other hand, it can get repetitive. I'd have to give this one 1 thumb up."
- "Whenever I am stuck in traffic or havin my coffee break, or I wanna kill time bec of a boring convo, I play this game. What makes this game very addicting is the endless levels. I always tell myself, alright one more game…and it is not going to end!!! Lol, the next thing I thing I know I've already spent like hours playing it hahahahaha! Anyway, I am tempted to buy and spend for the in app purchases. The gameplay is pretty chill so it saves me from my stress "
- "If you just wanna relax or have some little time during coffee break, this could be one way of relaxing. The seemingly unending levels of this game makes you want to finish each level to see what's next for you. Was actually looking for bejeweled but since it is not available on amazon appstore, this is my choice. The only difference of this version to the regular one is the layout. "
- "An awesome game that my daughter loves and its a great time killer while out on a trip or an errand. Definitely pick this up and P.S., youll love it too."
- "Candy Crush is an addicting enjoyable game for PC as well as mobile. I wouldnt call it one of the "best". I say this because Candy Crush Saga has too many ads, and most of your moves have to be purchased. Otherwise you have to wait till the next day to play. I recommend something else before this. "
- "I have been playing Candy Crush for years now and I gotta tell you that this game really grows on you. It gives you pleasure, you can pass time with it when you're bored, but man oh man, sometimes it makes you wanna throw away your phone! That said, this is certainly one of the best games out there. Have been for years now."
- "Candy Crush Saga has helped me pass countless hours while on the train. There are a seemingly never ending amount of puzzles and the game play mechanics never get old.""This game requires strategy skills and if you're looking for more than a casual game, then I recommend this. "