This solution is ranked
in What are the best iPad board gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline multiplayer games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best multi player iPad gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best fun to play with a group apps for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best hotseat multiplayer Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 2-player board gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best solo board games for mobileRead user opinions
in What are the best asynchronous online multiplayer games on AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best local multiplayer Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best board gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Carcassonne
- "I enjoyed playing the board game so decided to download this to play. It is even more fun since I now live on my own and it is hard to get others to play board games. You get the same challenges and enjoyment but you don't have to have a group to play. The design is the same as the board game and play is easy and interactive. I still play all the time and am so happy I got this game."
- "I put this on the kid's iphone, and I ended up booting them off to play it. It doesn't seem like much of a game at first, but the quaint little graphics draw you in, and you're reminded of playing an actual table top game. It's also very wholesome; occasionally I want the kid to play something where she's not killing people, just in case all that violence has a lasting effect on her psych."
- "It is just another simple game that you can play on ipad by multi player. I do not see any major differences or significance of the game. the simple game contains a few things and you need to pay a lot for in app purchases."
- "On no! "Sorry! This content is not available in your country yet. We're working to bring the content you love to more countries as quickly as possible. Please check back again soon." Too bad, the "abstract" of the solution looks promising, though I can't tell for sure whether it's for Android or not as the problem specifies.""I tried to download this game but all I got was this message from Google: Sorry! This content is not available in your country yet. We're working to bring the content you love to more countries as quickly as possible.Please check back again soon. And I will be checking back soon as I really want to try this game.""Sorry! This content is not available in your country yet. We're working to bring the content you love to more countries as quickly as possible. Please check back again soon"
- "Carcassonne is a game in which you claim landmark tiles and try to beat the other players. You can play against AI, pass your device around for local play, or play online. It's actually pretty addicting and engaging to play with friends. Unfortunately, the app does cost money and is actually quite expensive for a mobile game."
- "Hello??? Who's willing to pay for 4.99 and then another payment of 5.99 for the items of the game on top of the 4,99!? The only good thing about this is it can accommodate up to 6 local multiplayers. ""Carcassonne is a tile based game which revolves around a landscape theme. You compete with friends for the highest score. Carcassonne is available on Android and has a local multiplayer function. ""I really like playing board games with friends, but they're hard to carry around. Carcassonne is a good solution for that problem because I can just play it on my Android phone. "
- #46 of 50
in What are the best board games"I've played this as a board game a few time at conventions and loved it. It's kind of difficult to find though so having a decent adaptation available as an app is very appreciated. Had lots of fun re-exploring the game with friends. :D""Carcassonne is an app that lets you play boardgames on your mobile. you can can play with others. the idea of the game it to build a landscape based on tiles that you choose. this game is fun for the entire family."