This solution is ranked
in What are the best Violent games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade racing games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best battle racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gore gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best car racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Carmageddon: Max Damage
- "Carmageddon is a great violent driving game available on the steam store. You get to drive around on tracks and smash into different things including cows, penguins and other humans. There's many ways to play and hours of fun smashing into things.""Carmageddon is a great game and it is very violent. I played it many times and it is really fun but in my opinion, it is not the best. I would rather play a GTA or Mafia. ""When I'm stressed, nothing is better than taking my aggression out on computer opponents in a violent way. I like the vehicle mode also."
- "I'm not really into car games, I find them really repetitive, but Carmageddon: Max Damage seems like a really fun game and a fun way to waste some time. I'm not sure about the longevity factor, but traditional racing games discourage your car hitting anything or getting any damage, but that is completely encouraged in this game. I feel like that will be fun,""This is the new version of Carmageddon: Reincarnation and it didn't disappoint me. It just got better. "
- "Carmageddon: Max Damage is by far the best of the Carmageddon series, the improved graphics and game play is very noticeable.This game has great features, it has a multiple choice of cameras,replay options and a great deal of challenges. I really enjoyed this game and in my opinion Max Damage is the best battle racing game on the market."
- #9 of 33
in What are the best gore games"Carmageddon: Max Damage is the latest in the series for fans and the graphics are great! If you want a step above a typical racer game this is for you, it is all race and destroy. Ramming into cars is suggested and pile ups a given. Collect achievements and collectibles as you maneuver your way through this game. ""I bought this really wanting to create carnage. No such luck. It's all stupid mechanical car on car violence. If you do manage to hit a person on a bike with one of the tanks, there're clipping artifacts! Like, the way old DOS games when you'd walk into a wall. Terrible, terrible graphics and boring game play."
- "I'm a long time fan of racing games ever since Pole Position. This one felt a little wrong at first -- not at all what I was looking for in a racing game, what with all the gore and violence. But you know what? It grew on me -- a lot. After being surrounded by idiots in a traffic jam, what could be better than coming home and taking out that road rage aggression without actually harming anyone? It's hilarious.""I have played Carmaggedon: Max Damage and it does not live up to the hype. I seem to spend a lot of time driving around large open areas, searching for a target. The game seems somewhat outdated and does not have many of the non-stop excitement compared to it's competitors. The original version was more fun to play, but I would not waste my time with the latest release of this game."
- "I love love love Carmageddon Max Damage! Ha, its the way I feel like driving sometimes in city traffic. The ultimate smash em up driving game, so many environments to explore, so many things to smash, so many bodies to squish. I'd give it 10 stars just for the stress relief."
- #14 of 26
in What are the best arcade games"I take umbrage with this solution. Carmageddon has poor reviews on steam. I am an avid gamer, and I had never heard it until this solution. With so many fantastic arcade games to choose from, this one is likely no where near the top of the list. Try out Cuphead for a mind blowing arcade experience."
- "Carmageddon is an interesting racing game. It's out of the ordinary, because instead of racing other cars, the goal is to kill as many things as you can in your path. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for something different."
- "This game is awesome for those looking for racing games. If you're specifically looking for arcade games, this won't really be your style. But in general, this game is a lot of fun to play by yourself or with friends!"
- #26 of 40
in What are the best racing games