This solution is ranked
in What are the best Android games like Stardew ValleyRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Stardew Valley for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best Free games on steam to run on a low end laptopRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Harvest Moon for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Harvest Moon for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best indie games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games on Steam that are family friendlyRead user opinions
in What are the best casual indie games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Casual games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play without graphic card and low RAM memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Castaway Paradise
- "Super love this game. Although it isn't set in a farm....I like it because it differs in the settings in an island where the player will plant trees and flowers and harvest crops. The best part is that there are hundreds of quests that you can complete i am not even halfway. "
- "The graphics are really bad, but the game play is engaging. I spent several hours playing before I got even a little bored. And FYI i think the last update this game has received was in 2016. Nothing is new yet so i am no longer playing this""This game dosent have much depth to it. The graphics are poor and very short gameplay. I also seem to get many stutters, unlike with Harvest Moon."
- "Not only is the link provided for the PC version of this game (takes you to STEAM store) which is in no way a good solution for the Topic, as the iPhone and iPad apps are found on the Apple app store but moreover, Castaway Paradise is a mediocre game at best, the kind of game which is not being admired even by the fans of the genre. ""Although this is more like animal crossing, it's a really good game hahahaah""Castaway Paradise is such an engaging game. People of all ages will enjoy it. It is very user friendly. You can have a farm, decorate the island, catch bugs and fish. You can even design your own clothes! There is so much to do in this type of game, you will want to play it constantly! "
- "Castaway Paradise is a fun little game with bright colors and simple 2D graphics that still manages to be endearing and entertaining. It's not the best RPG/simulator but it does lighten my mood whenever I open it to play even if its only for a couple minutes.""For everyone who has a fascination with washing up on the beach and surviving off the land, this game is for you, I'd recommend you'd try it"
- "This game really does not appeal, at all. It is far from the best solution to this problem. The graphics are primitive, and the gameplay is boring. It looks as if it were designed for a three year old. There are far better family friendly games on Steam.""I needed games on Steam that a family friendly, the best one you can get. I found Castaway Paradise, which simulates life on a beautiful island that has a wide cast of characters. Great game and I love it.""This is a fun little game thats safe for everyone, typical building up your village with shops and farms and having mini little objectives to meet. "
- "The animation is wonky to say the least, but the game play itself is decent enough. It really is a lot like Animal Crossing, though perhaps without the nostalgia factor, and is a good way to occupy yourself (or your kids) for an hour.""Fun game overall, the graphics are a little childish, but the game play is ok. I quickly grew bored after I reached a certain level. It was nice for a week of gameplay ""The cost of this game is way too high for it to be labeled as indie game. It's label as a casual game is also misinterpreted because it is too niche of a game."
- "For a laid-back game to just casually play, I was recommended ‘Castaway Paradise’ as a good one on Steam. I thought the game was pretty good. It suited my likings and was very easy to get immersed in while having some free time and just wanting to casually play a game and have some fun. I think it suits all kinds of people as well as all ages; my younger cousins really enjoyed it.""Sometimes you just want a mindless relaxing game to play. Castaway Paradise on steam is perfect for this. You wander around a tropical island, catch bugs, talk to people and relax. It is great for chilling out at the end of the day."
- "If you're the kind of person that likes kid's game like Animal Crossing then you'll probably like this one. I tried it and lasted about 10 minutes before I was uninstalling it. It might be a decent game but it's not my style. This game is going to be good for children who have an older computer that can't handle demanding games. The system spec requirements for this game are low which will make it easy to run on just about any computer. "
- #64 of 72
in What are the best indie games"I was looking for a good indie game on Steam and came across Castaway Paradise. This was a game I had never heard about, which is what I like about indie games, and I was drawn to it for its graphics and gameplay elements. It is a really fun sandbox game that has a lot of elements like The Sims and I was very happy with my purchase. I highly recommend this game for people looking for something new!""So yeah, that description is correct Castaway Paradise definitely looks like someone combined Animal Crossing and Harvest moon. Unsurprisingly it works well, and while not possessing the depth the two of them have with their own things this games makes up for it by just being fun and having lots of addicting things to do.""Castaway Paradise is okay. I felt like the town for building sim was too small and cramped. The area should be more open and wider for growth of sim. Could have been a better game."