This solution is ranked
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Local Co-Op Multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best XBox One party gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best jewels games for ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op RPGs that can run on low end laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best 4-player co-op action RPG games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Casual games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Castle Crashers
- "This is a fun multiplayer side scroller. I love meeting up with friends online and working on a game together, and this one has a lot of great action to keep us going for hours.""Fun and quirky, and it's amusing in a good way. The simple yet nice graphics are truly a comforting change from today's games where everything is too realistic."
- "Castle Crashers is a 2D arcade style game that is available on Steam for PC for $14.99. It is overwhelming well reviewed on steam. The graphics look old and dated and the gameplay seems silly to me, but it must have an addicting appeal to the players because they love it. I would say it fits the topic but the linked solution is for PC and not for Xbox One."
- "Always wanted to play a sidescrolling game with oldschool graphics locally and cooperatively with some friends. Been a huge fan of the seemingly-dying genre ever since Contra. No guns here, just good old fashioned slashing and stabbing but that makes it more fun and personal if you ask me""This seemed terrible. The graphics were primitive, reminiscent of a child's first video game. And there was a violent spinning corn and ape/gorilla. I'm not quite sure how those had to do with anything. A princess wasn't noted until the 50 second mark.""This brings back SNES times with my friends, we played this with such spirit that we begin competing with each other. Im just glad this was here thank you""Castle Crashers is a really good co-op game. Besides the great game play I like the graphics. They look hand drawn. It makes it really stand out from other games like this. Much more original. "
- "Castle Crashers is so much fun with friends. Seriously, co-op is pretty much the only way you'd want to play this game. It's decent enough alone, I guess. But it really shines when you and some friends are working together... and maybe even against each other a little. It's definitely worth a purchase if that's what you're into."
- "Need a good and entertaining co-op RPG , but don't have the greatest specs on your laptop? Then give Castle Crashers a try! It is only 2D, so you don't need the latest graphics card to enjoy this game. It is amazingly entertaining and will be great for almost anyone who enjoys co-op RPG! ""I would like to save the princess from the wizards , recover stolen jewels while fighting dark wizards in medieval universe. I like to do all this using Castle Crashers. It keeps my interest for hours of play."
- "My friends and I went to a party for my cousin's 10th birthday. We're adults, they are kids so for us the party was a little dull for us and we weren't into it. My aunt wanted to find something that would liven the party up for me and my friends and she told us to go get a co-op game off Steam and she'd gladly pay for it. So we searched for a fun 4 player co-op game and let me tell you, we had the other adults coming in and wanting to play too! Castle Crashers was the best co-op we had all played and the party livened up from there!""Castle Crashers is super fun and has a lot of great things going for it. It's a little short, but it's really enjoyable with multiple players co-op."
- "This game is great for my friends and I to play since we have been looking for a co-op game that is Nintendo style with the 2-d graphics. I liked the characters of the game but I will admit that the graphics were a bit dull as I was battling the arcade like characters. ""It was just such a fun game. I believe we played it around 3 times trough on one console. Here and there some friends also had it and we played around. The humour is just so unbelievable stupid and over the top. Nice thing."
- "Steam has a lot of casual games, but there's not that many good ones. Castle Crashers is a 2d side scrolling brawler that packs quite a punch. The knights saving the princess is a common tale, but this game is really addicting. I'd recommend checking it out."
- "This is a nice little co-op game. It's available on PC and console. You can play with up to three other friends as you battle to rescue the princesses. I've played it with my friends for about ten hours. There were many laughs and a lot of fun to be had!"