This solution is ranked
in What are the best city building games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best building gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best city building games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best god games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games on Steam that are family friendlyRead user opinions
in What are the best offline simulation gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy games for MacRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Strategy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Strategy games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best simulation gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 simulation gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Cities: Skylines
- "This game is great. For all you old school sim city lovers this is city building on steroids. So much fun to build giant sprawling cities and then maintain them, or burn them to the ground only to stat all over again. I can play this game for hours on end and love every second of it.""This game will make you think critically and it makes the difference among other city building games. It will also test your budgeting skills. ""Cities: Skylines is a big improvement on traditional city building games. This game allows you to make decisions on the most precise details of your city. It is thrilling to sit back and watch how your city develops.""From traffic management to properly budgeting your city, Cities: Skylines is without a doubt the best, most realistic city builder in the market available right now."
- "This is great because my son is an architect and manages entire properties with a crew. The look on his face when I simulate his entire life will be priceless. I've played simcity and spore, but this has more playability, content and the chance I get to share this with my family is worthwhile."
- "Ever since I was little I've always loved to play simulation games. It's been awhile since I found a new one that has stood out. Cities: Skylines gives me full control of a city of my creation. I like how every choice I make has an impact on my created city. ""Cities Skylines is the reinvention of the city builder genre which had fallen flat in the last few years. It very in depth and allows you to create and manage whole cities from a blank canvas."
- "Needing something for my family to play that isn't to graphic, I decided to look for some games on Steam that are family friendly. I ended up getting Cities: Skylines and this game is great! It's a fun game for all ages! My family loves to play it. It's easy to understand and there's a lot to do.""I really enjoyed planning out, building and maintaining my city. It really is a great outlet for creativity. Even better, it's a game you can share with the whole family. No mature content here and can be a great educational tool for the kids."
- "I love simulation games but I specifically love Skylines. You get to build your city the way you want it. It takes your mind off things you'd rather forget. And I found out that I am depending less and less on alcohol to do this. Plus it triggers my creative side so I am now back painting artworks. From a headcase to a productive member of society. #realtalk""This is an amazing online game and it can challenges the mind in terms of analyzing how to create and run a full fledged city. This game has very good graphics and it simulations that help the user to get started and create the perfect city with all the amenities and architectural marvels. ""I love world building/simulation games. Cities: Skylines has kept me engaged and entertained for hours at a time. This is my favorite city building game that I've tried."
- "The graphics on this are stunning, you are in the city! The game is one in which you plan, decide every aspect of running a city. If you like playing story inspired games this is for you, as you create your virtual city and run its day to day operations. "
- "I love to play video games and love simulation games, like Sim City. I was looking for another good simulation game and found Cities: Skylines. This is similar to Sim City, but more complex and in-depth. The graphics are amazing! I frequently play this game for hours; it's just that fun. I highly recommend this game if you love games like Sim City and sim games in general."