This solution is ranked
in What are the best games like Civilization on AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Civilization on iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy war games for ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best 4X games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best political games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best randomly generated levels Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android strategy games without in-app purchasesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC epic strategy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 4X games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best political games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Android tablet gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best replay-value games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline strategy games for AndroidRead user opinions
What the community says about Civilization Revolution 2
- "The first game was already great, so I came to this part 2 with high expectations. And I'm glad I wasn't disappointed, the new features were great and were a good addition to the game, at the same time not getting rid of the awesome vibe that the first game brought. This game is a 10/10 would play again, would totaly recommend this to anyone looking for a good Civi-like game.""Who doesn't love Civ games? Civilization Revolution 2 is definitely a lightweight version of the rest of the series, but it still allows for some fun strategizing and civ-building. I liked it for many of the same reasons I liked the first Civ Revolution, which was dumbed down some for use with a controller and sped up, but retains a lot of traditional Civ's charm. "
- "Though not as intricate as the PC version of Civilization, the gameplay, graphics, and the features in the game definitely make it one of the best mobile games like civilization in the market for me imho.""Civilization Revolution 2 is pretty much the mobile version of the civilization games. It's really true to form for the series and honestly feels more comfortable than I thought it would on a mobile device with the controls and everything."
- "The solution provides a 4X game that is available on Android devices. I'm not sure if I personally would want to play this game, but it does fill a game category that is apparently lacking. I do not use Android devices, therefore I can not critique it further.""Been a fan of Civ from the start, and now that its on mobile just make it all the better. Same mechanics, slightly downgraded graphics (not complaining tho), same experience, all in an easier to carry platform!""I've never been a huge fan of build games on smartphones, but this one manages to sell the idea surprisingly well. With all the fun of the first version plus some enhanced game play, this is one 4x game that's actually worth your time."
- "This game is a total battery hog, but not because it's poorly optimized, but because it's hard to put down! Civilization Revolution 2 is provides the flavor of a Civilization game but with a more mobile friendly format. This game is worth the purchase for the amount of playability it provides.""A great way to get into history, this game takes me to simulated Revolutionary War settings to battle it out with the English. The only problem is that the straight down view is not fully available on this version, which would make for a better view of troops and enemies."
There are no comments yet!
- "I played Civilization on my PC for years. It remains one of the most creative and interesting strategy games out there. So, I jumped at the chance to play Civilization Revolution 2, expecting it to have the same depth and excitement with the added benefit of playing it anywhere on my smartphone. Was I disappointed! It’s buggy, lacks many of the features of the PC game, and the maps are limited. I’d recommend waiting for a new version and skip this one.""I absolutely love this game.Its one of those games I enjoy playing and passing time on.Its such an engaging game and very interesting to play.The best part is that I can use my mobile device to play."
- "It says true to the game series. Many games do not. I like that you can just buy at a good price and not have a bunch of ads scrolling through. There are some improvements to be made but I think thy will be addressed in an app update. The developer seems attentive to making improvements based on feedback. "
- "This is one of the best strategy games I have ever played. It has provided me with countless hours of challenging and engaging fun. I have always been a fan of the Civilization series and this installment does not disappoint at all. The AI is cunning and can be quite a pain in difficult matches which is wonderful for long and though provoking battles. I would recommend this game to anyone that enjoys a challenge!""If you are looking for a good entertaining strategy game, I have a great one for you. It's called Civilization Revolution 2. You have to build an empire in this game and it is very fun. Highly recommended. "
- "I thought this is only available on Android. Good thing that it was also available on iOS. ""This game have lot of new levels and the graphics are very good. This is a very good way to spend time "
- "One of the best known strategy games for Android devices. Civilization Revolution 2 builds on the original game to make building an empire even more addictive. The 3D graphics are stunning, and the game has been optimized for mobile devices so it works great no matter how you play.""I've heard of this game from a friend and told me it was a good game that you don't have to spend a lot of time with. Safe to say that he was right. But I have to admit that once I hit that home button, I always run back to game a few minutes later. Really addictive.""For those us who want to rule the world in a positive way, Civilization Revolution 2 is the game to play. Build a country, civilization, state of the art aircraft and become a apart of historical battles."
- "Though it isn't centered on politics, it's a major factor to winning this game. Take control of your own country and lead it to victory using might, deception, and alliances."
- "I am one of those people who was addicted to Civilization from version one, the desk top game. So many hours spent building up those armies and cities! I was super excited to see the android version. Sadly, this is a really, really simplified from the PC version. If your favorite part was staying up all night for the strategic aspects of Civ you won't get it here. It is a nice reminder that has me digging out my laptop to run Civ again though!"