This solution is ranked
in What are the best Android games for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play games for IOSRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy card games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Time killer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for when you are boredRead user opinions
in What are the best Supercell gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy war games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone and iPad games like Summoners WarRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android top grossing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PvP game apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best free Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best android games with deep meta gameRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy card games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best ios games with deep meta gameRead user opinions
in What are the best APK gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Facebook appsRead user opinions
in What are the best kingdom building games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best top grossing games for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best free games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best kingdom building games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best stickman games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best replay-value games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the most addictive game apps everRead user opinions
in What are the best destruction games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best long term games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play with friends on AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best war games for iPadRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult strategy games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play with friends on iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Android phonesRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult strategy games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best tower defense games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games like Summoners WarRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult games to play on my AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best tower defense games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best war strategy gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Clash Royale
- "This game could be fun except for the other players, they are horrible. The core mechanics are good and the game plays well but as soon as the other player feels they are going to lose they quit depriving me of the win. It's unfair and it's something that they really need to punish people for poor gamesmanship."
- "Addicitng game!|!!!, which was based on Clash of Clans. I basically have to play this everyday even if i know i have errands/works to do and also i got hooked on this after i saw my officetmate playing this. Well, this game has no strategy to win against your opponents but you really need to use all your cards wisely though. "
- "Supercell has never failed to give a game that will squeeze your brain so hard!! Being a game derived from the famous Clash of Clans, it already gave me the feeling that it will contain the thrill that Clash of Clans has given me. 5 stars!""Some people don't like multi-player games for killing time. They are sometimes slow to start, there can be a lot of waiting and watching. I agree with those people. Clash Royale - a multiplayer game - isn't an ideal time-killing game.""Clash Royale looks like a game that could have long play potential. If it's a style of game that you like it could potentially spend hours every day playing."
- "This game is excellent, I'm not very big on mobile games because they beg you for micro-transactions, but Clash Royale doesn't play in a way where you have to spend actual money. It's also very addicting."
- "at first i didnt want to try this bc i thought it was p much a bootleg version of clash of clans, then i realized it was made by the same dev so i naturally had to play it and spend money on it! less time and focus on basebuilding so players can enjoy the pvp action more quickly. i like it"
- "Clash Royale is a lot of fun at first, but I experienced a lot of toxicity in the player community, and after a while it becomes apparent that you'll need to spend money to progress. I don't recommend anyone get into this."
- "I didn't play Clash Royale myself but I saw so many videos on YouTube where people play this game and some of my favorite Twitch streamers have advertised it that I tend to think that the game is good. No doubt, it is very popular. I just checked its rating and... wow! Half a million reviews with an average more than 4.5. Such high ratings usually get the best games in their genres. "
- "I find this to be an interesting game for which to download. This game obviously takes careful planning and skill to master. That is the whole point of a great game. It must be challenging to be satisfying. Not everyone will be good at this game, but it should be difficult to be worthwhile."
- "I personally think that Clash Royale is the best mobile game at the moment. It is a card-based tactical/strategy game and an online PvP game that features a number of game modes. The characters are well-developed and cross over to sister-game Clash of Clans. It really is a great game and if you haven't tried, this, you're missing out."
- "Pretty good game that is far better in its own app, as opposed to on Facebook. The one thing I DO like is that you can link the game to your Facebook account, so I never worry about losing progress. The game is getting a bit long in the tooth, but still pretty fun for the most part."
- "It a fun addicting game. But it has so many flaws that make u want to stop playing it. I'm a lvl 11 in legendary arena and I keep getting matched up against lvl 12s and occasionally 13s (I also have a lvl 10 friend getting matched against 11s and 12s) I don't think this is fair because not only do the higher lvl people have more tower health but they usually have higher lvl cards. Playing against higher lvl keeps the lower player from having an accurate skill rating (trophies). There are definitely enough other lvl 11s for me to play against. Also I've played many legendary spam decks that somehow work so the game is clearly Pay to win. The game should give more opportunities to get gems. The game also needs to stop constantly adding cards. Most of the time when Supercell releases new cards, there is still a card that needs balancing. For example, they released the e barbs which were incredibly over powered when they still needed to nerf the mega minion. I think that supercell should not add cards so frequently. I remember back when people were excited for a new card because they rarely came out. But now supercell constantly adds new cards carelessly. To summarize Royale needs better matchmaking, more ways to get gems, and release cards rarely so they can better focus on balancing the cards that are already in the game. That said, the game is really fun and you should definitely try it out because it's probably one of the greatest."
- "I've played Clash Royale and it's cousin Clash of Clans for a little while now. It's a superb multi-player game that allows you to attack and defend against other players. While it might not be the game that allows the most destruction out there, it definitely channels those destructive energies against other players. "
- "When I first downloaded this app I didn't really expect it to be as fun as Clash of Clans which I've grown to love, but this game was a nice surprise. It's not a clone of Clash of Clans but there is a little resemblance. The gameplay is great but the real gem at least for me is collecting all my favorite characters."
- "Clash Royale is like a playing card game which is a lot more complicated and fun. It's one of the games that me and my friend play for a long time and have never grown tired of!""Cool base building game. My friend showed this to me and we play it a lot now."
- "A realtime game set in various arenas. Players attempt to defend their own tower and attack others. Earn chests for defeating a rival. You can form and play as a clan and play 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 vs other clan members.""I think that this game is very active. It has nearly 300,000 votes alone with very high ratings. This shows that it is a very strong contender in the genre of game."
- "As a fan of challenging video games, it can be very difficult to find a game like this on your Android device. I think games like Clash Royale effectively do this with seemingly minimal effort. The game has a bit of a learning curve but you will get over that hump in an hour or so with no problems. After that its just how your strategic mind works from then on."
- "This is a really fun game to play. It has that "old school" feel to the graphics which really takes me back. This wouldn't be the first game I would reach for but it certainly is worth a reach. I get a little obsessed at times but it is all in good fun. I highly recommend adding this one to your repertoire. ""clash royale is a great game influence and created by the creators of clash of clans. It features many of the same characters and has a great strategy based platform. Can get costly with in app purchases so you better watch your spending."