This solution is ranked
in What are the best MiniGolf games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best mini golf gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Sports games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Golf games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best VR games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Casual games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Cloudlands : VR Minigolf
- "It's a cool-looking mini-golf game, very unusual. But, you have to have a VR headset to play it, so it wouldn't be for everyone at this time. I have mixed feelings about how good it is to play.""I thought it worked really well. It was a lot of fun and it was easy to use. For someone who does not have a lot of experience with these type games, it was very simple."
- "THIS GAME HAS GREAT GRAPHICS. I REALLY LIKE THE FACT YOU CAN PLAY ALONE OR ONLINE WITH OTHER PLAYERS. ALL I HAD TO DO IS SWING TO PLAY. IT WAS REALLY EASY TO USE."
- "Cloudlands: VR Minigolf appeared on Steam's top sports games. I was hesitant to try it out but gave it a chance. I should have saved my money and went to an actual golf course.""CL has undeniably better graphics than minigolf vr, the graphics run smoothly. But I must admit CL is really hard, well perhaps bcuz it offers professional experience.""This is a good solutions for best sports games on steam since it has very positive reviews. However it is probably not the best sports game on steam."
- "The best golf game on Steam is the Cloudlands: VR Minigolf. Played using a VR headset, this game is an immersive experience for lovers of the game. It simply is playing golf as it was meant to be, without power meters to measure your strength. Just you, the ball and a club. Just swing to begin."
- "There are a lot of different VR games on Steam but for a person looking to find the best, the selection is not that good. I decided to give Cloudlands : VR Minigolf a try without much hope but it turned out to be one of the better games that I've tried on VR.""Great little vr experience with tons of community made holes so the courses wont get boring. If you enjoy mini golf/putt putt/peewee golf/life/Happy Gilmore like myself then you'd like this "
- "This site offers a great amount of information for a person looking to do some casual gaming. I'm not sure all VR games qualifying as casual type games, but with all of the information available on this page, the gamer is able to research their choice better. This particular game seems like it would be fun for casual gamers, but again, the VR might be a bit overwhelming.""Quite an entertaining game. I must say I was a bit skeptical of VR games but this just made the world of VR even more interesting"