This solution is ranked
in What are the best apps to improve mental mathRead user opinions
in What are the best brain age testing appsRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone apps to improve memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best thinking game apps for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best thinking game apps for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best android apps to improve memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best workout gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best apps to increase aptitude and reasoning skillsRead user opinions
in What are the best game apps for seniorsRead user opinions
in What are the best memorization apps for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best iPad games for seniors with dementiaRead user opinions
in What are the best memory trainer appsRead user opinions
in What are the best brain training appsRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone apps to practice concentrationRead user opinions
in What are the best brain teaser games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best apps to improve reasoning skillsRead user opinions
in What are the best math workout games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best brain teaser gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about CogniFit
- "The best thing about this app is that it has a variety of different brain teasers, exercises, and games so that you won't get bored using it. It is not repetitive but challenging. It stimulates my mental math ability. To my surprise, I love that I can select the Dementia program for my aging father to aid him; there are also choices for Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, and more. Great app!""So many exercises to choose from according to your needs. I will recommend this app also to people who are undergoing depression and anxiety therapy because it has some modes for them but I especially love the puzzles. I usually solve the puzzle game together with my brother after his piano lessons. "
- "I love brain apps that test my IQ or just keep me mentally stimulated. Some of the best brain apps will keep you playing for hours at a time. This app seems like a great way to keep me busy during the down times of now working. "
- "I used this to try and change the way I think and how efficient my cognitive process is. But honestly, it's not as entertaining as some other apps with the same purpose, and it wasn't as straight forward to use. I didn't see any progress in my mental functions or learning with this app."
- "CogniFit is sort of like BrainAge meets flashcards. It's a great daily tool to keep your mind sharp, and learn different things. It's got some great screener tools too, so if you're curious about your own mental health (like ADHD or maybe even depression) you can take these screeners and see what your score is. You can do it weekly, and it's pretty quick, so it doesn't take too much time out of your day to do the activities. There's plenty of different games to do too, so it's never boring. The app does look a little dated though, but I think the material is just great."
- "I like the ADD/ADHD cognitive assessement on the app. More and more people are getting diagnosed with ADD/ADHD. I like how they have multiple disabilites that people might be diagnosed with on the app. I realize that an app is not a diagnosis, but it can stear people in the right direction to see a doctor. I am a HUDGE fan of brain and cognitive games. This one would be GREAT for parents of children with disabilities.""I love brain workout games and this one is perfect. Love to challenge myself and learn new things every day and CogniFit has that and more. I like the fact you get personalized results for things like memory, which I sorely need as my memory is awful. I think I will be able to improve my memory using CogniFit. ""I've been doing this for a while, and I don't see what the excitement is about. The games are fine, but for any genuine improvement you're going to need to branch out further. Go on an adventure, see something new - those are the things that will expand your mind, not another cellphone application."
- "One of the best brain trainer apps to challenger your mind. You will be able to see all of your results and see the areas where you need to improve. Highly recommended for every age group."
- "Based on scientific research and reporting to have a large amount of levels, Cognifit is a fair entry into the brain training game/application space on mobile devices. Cognifit has a fairly intuitive design and User interface and it seems to do its job as it is advertised. "
- "I tried to genuinely like this application but the cost for premium is exorbitant - $189 - yikes! I didn't even get to play the first game when I attempted to try this out on my phone. Right off the bat, the game was buggy showing all "cars" as green X's on a black background."
- "If you feel your brain is slowing down and your memory getting a little fuzzy, then download the CogniFit app for your iPhone. It is a brain teaser game that trains your cognitive skills which helps to improve concentration and attention."
- "The CogniFit App helps exercise your brain. The app is really popular among people who use it and personally I have noticed a difference after using it for about 15 minutes a day for about a month now. It really helps you to exercise your reasoning skills, your logical skills, and it is very rewarding and makes you feel good by using it. I am very happy that I started using it because I feel that I am helping my body and mind to be the best they can be. "
- "CogniFit is a brain game that is available through iTunes. It lets you improve your memory and concentration through fun games that are professionally designed for the purpose. The app is free but it is loaded with in app purchases to get different game packages. I would say that this is a very good fit, but the linked solution is from iTunes and not Android."