This solution is ranked
in What are the best 2D stealth games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best WW2 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Real Time Tactics games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Strategy games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Commandos 2: Men of Courage
- "Great action game. I love the fact that you can have different ending for every mission. It's not the standard same play for every one.""Good price and lots of action! I enjoy these types of games and this one is really good. Graphics are good and you get to be in charge."
- #4 of 23
in What are the best WW2 games"Commands 2: Men of Courage isn't a very good WW2 game. It doesn't run well on Windows 10, the newest operating system, and doesn't offer the nostalgia feeling that the previous game did. While it is aimed to be a world war 2 game, it unfortunately misses the mark, as there are a lot of better alternatives out there.""I liked the most is the intensity of this game. The challenge of infiltrating the enemies and rescuing your comrade was just some of the objectives in this game. ""I caught this game on sale and for the price I thought it was good. Graphics aren't great but have a nice look too them. If you think you might like a war strategy game I suggest giving this a go. Trying to win a war with your group is intense.""I think Commandos 2 is alright and is a classic game and the price point is great. I enjoyed playing it even if the gameplay was a bit dated I still found it entertaining."
- "One of the best strategy games available for playing online, it has 3d aspects which are awesome. I really like that you can interact with the environment, which is sometimes uncommon in strategy based games. The multiplayer is very fun with friends, or even meeting new ones while online. This game can be very challenging, which is a nice change, as I like a challenge.""You would never guess by looking at the style and art of this game that it would be so interactive. But in this installment you can climb things, enter vehicles and just about everything can be interacted with! I've definitely put hours and hours into this game, plus you can't beat the price now that it's been out a while."
- "Awesome graphics in this tactical strategy game for the PC. Can be played single or multi player also which is awesome.""I like these types of games. Granted, pc games don't have the greatest graphics but still going to try it out."
- "Do you want to be challenged to be your very best, than this hard game is for your. It is not for the the weak willed as you race through the action packed game based on WW2, interact like never before. A realistic view of how things really were as you go through a variety of simulations based on what WW2 was like. ""Commandos 2 is indeed an awesome game. Commandos 1 provided a jerky ride through the game and I wasn't too impressed by the graphics. But, Commandos 2 seems excellent, on point and full of excitement. The graphics are so much clearer and makes a smooth gaming experience!"
- "This game was particularly enjoyable for me, someone who enjoys strategizing and military history. I found it to be quite historically accurate and its gameplay and controls allowed me fine control over the units in the game.""Commandos 2: Men of Courage is a fun real time strategy game when you have almost endless missions. The game is difficult but that is what makes it fun."