This solution is ranked
in What are the best RPG Maker gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best visual novel gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 2D survival and crafting or exploration games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGMaker games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play on HalloweenRead user opinions
in What are the best Cheap Gift Ideas for GirlsRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best anime games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Monkey IslandRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Horror Survival games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Corpse Party
- "Corpse party scares me; badly. This game is so interesting and so unlike anything else on the market and there are corpses. Lots and lots of corpses. The amazingly grotesque sound effects actually sent a shiver down my spine. Corpse party has a good story built around interesting characters in realistically creepy setting. Recommended one of the best RPGMaker games!""Corpse Party is a very entertaining survival horror game based on the cool concept of a haunted schoolhouse. It provides rewarding play while a mystery is attempted to be solved. The characters are cool and the game is challenging."
- "Not a game where you should expect a lot of action but it does have a compelling story line and is very interesting to follow through. Don't expect a ton of scares either but to be brought into a neat story"
- "Corpse Party is game on Steam about a group of friends trapped in a haunted school. The graphics remind me of my old Super Nintendo days and the story is pretty amazing. I really enjoyed the music in the game and I hear there is an original version. I am looking forward to looking at the original version and seeing the differences. ""i love anime la!! xD its very good and the story is well made and well written. the characters are relatable and realistic, not to mention the development is top notch""This is a fun little game. Even with being 2d it has interesting graphics. I enjoy playing it a lot. I would like to see more like this. "
- "I like Corpse Party a lot, but it is not really a game. It has a strong story line and its polished feel make it more of a visual novel, so the game play drags it down a bit. It does have a slower pace but if you are a fan of visual novels, then this will be perfect for you.""I am not sure that Corpse Party is the proper solution to the problem. It doesn't seem to satisfy the problem of making RPG's. "
- "I think the game is something fun to play that isn't like the regular horror movies or games that you find so often in the store. This lets you play without a bunch of gore or language and you get to switch up and be the murderer, or the victim. I think the anime is what will draw a lot of people in because it doesn't seem so real while you play. ""hmmm wouldnt recommend to younger players as violence is part of the game. Gameplay wise, it is a minimalist thing. Yet, for an RPG, this is deeply interactive."
- "I lost track of time playing Corpse Party. While Corpse Party doesn't have jump scares it is creepy and it sucks you in. I found this one of the most immersive horror games and will stick in your mind long after Halloween is over."
- "I am always scouring Steam for new games, especially during summer sales periods. I tend to look at how well things are reviewed to help me make my decisions. I saw the great reviews for Corpse Party, and decided to give it a shot, and I am so glad I did. This is my favorite horror game I have played on my PC, and I have been really enjoying it.""Huge gamer and obsessed Horror game player/follower but this one just isn't my cup of tea. It's anime and no matter how scared they are able to make the content I just couldn't get into the gameplay. Put it down after 10 minutes, but hey if you like anime and gory gaming, this might be your fit. Happy Gaming!"
- "Anime games are making a strong showing on steam as of late and this appears to be towing the line along with them. The reviews provide a solid insight into the gameplay and reasons for why the game is as successful as it is. ""This is a pretty wicked anime game. The graphics are amazing, one of kind, and the story is awesome as well. I really got caught up into the characters and storyline of this one. Great game!"
There are no comments yet!
- "Adventure RPG game where you are out for your own survival after you and your friends get trapped in an alternate reality. Cool graphics in this cult classis RPG""Corpse Party was a masterpiece in practically every aspect imaginable. Very thrilling and horrific with a ton of detail."
- #27 of 72
in What are the best indie games"Corpse Party is a fairly morbid game that draws from anime, RPGs, and horror survival games. It's an atmospheric game that relies more on creating a creepy vibe than assaulting the audience with jump scares. That said, it's not totally clear if this is the best version of the game - some fans seem to think it's been tampered with, compared to a previous version? Even if that's the case, new fans will probably find this game to be a good introduction to the series.""Offers retro style graphics in the vein of 16 bit videogames. It's created by an indie developer so it does add to category of games on Steam. Players can collect items to fighting with in the environment in this single-player experience."
- "Corpse Party is a 2D animation style Indie RPG that is set in an elementary school. You take the role of students trying to solve a murder mystery. Based on the original 1996 16-bit version, the game is true to its origin.""Corpse Party is a decently rated survival horror game and it has an interesting setting following characters exploring a haunted school. It's available on Steam as well."