This solution is ranked
in What are the best Games to stream on TwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best FPS games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best SWAT gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Strategy games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PvP PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best FPS games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games to play on Intel Integrated GraphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best gun gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best war gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free multiplayer FPS PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best LAN party games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best shooting gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- "I wanted to love this game, but I was too frustrated while playing it. It seems like I always get stuck with a bunch of annoying 12 year olds or the game crashes. Looks like I'll be looking for another game to enjoy."
- #2 of 10
in What are the best SWAT games"Been waiting to get this for a long time and now that I have, I can say that I'm pleasantly surpirsed at how accurate the gun physics really are. And the footsteps also add to the game's charms :D"
- "Been playing Counter-Strike since it came out in 2002. I will never get tired of this as it has a lot of my childhood memories. The most frustrating part when palying this game is that whenever me and my friends yell at each other which i find kinda annoying and enjoyable at the same time HAHA""Been playing Counter-Strike since it came out in 2002. I will never get tired of this as it has a lot of my childhood memories. The most frustrating part when palying this game is that whenever me and my friends yell at each other which i find kinda annoying and enjoyable at the same time HAHA"
- "There is a reason why this game is still one of the best online multiplayer games with e-sports even after all these years. What it lacks in updated graphics and design, it makes up for having one of the most realistic gun mechanics in any first-person shooter.""Classic game! So far this is the only team based game that i enjoy playing and i admit that this is really hard to master (That is coming from someone who has played all the Counter-Strike games) Anyway, the downside though is some players are really toxic eh. That is why i do not allow my younger brother to play this""Counter-Strike is a really popular game that has really hooked gamers everywhere. I actually haven't played the game in a long time but I really think that it is wayyyy more interesting now than ever before. Think Counter-strike but really updated to a new and more global version! Amazing!""I think this may be the best solution ever to my needs for an incredible online multiplayer game. Counter-Strike Global Offensive is the leader in kicking butt online. I loved trying all the cool weapons and shooting all the bad guys!!""I love playing online mulitplayer games of all types and came across CS:GO. It's a pretty popular game and I have had a lot of fun with it. I've gotten all my friends to play and we enjoy it quite a bit."
- "This amazing game offers so many different opportunities for playing with others. There are a wide variety of modes to choose from, not to mention the matching making which would make it fun as well. There are even videos to give you an idea of the game also. Great choice for multiplayers!""If only this game had been around maybe three years or 5 years earlier prior to its release date, then I think other games are no match from it. But although there are many devs trying to imitate this game, this still gives more action to the players like me.""I have been play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive for a few years now and I can safely say that it is the best shooting/strategy/tactics multiplayer game on the market. You have to work with your teammates to win the rounds."
- "Been always a fan of Counter-Strike. I've played all of its installments. But the Global Offensive is my fave out of all. Through this game you will feel the need to prove your FPS superiority online and that is why this is the best FPS games for PC. "
- "A first-person multiplayer online shooting game that's broken down to its most distilled and purest form. There no fancy graphics or elaborate set pieces here. What you get is one of the most competent shooters that is built around skill, strategy, and nothing else. It's no wonder that this is so popular as a competitive Esport."
- #7 of 19
in What are the best war games
- "saltiest community in the face of the planet but other whise has good gun physics and realistic gameplay which include footsteps and recoil depening on the gun you use. not the best, but its certainly one of the good ones."
- "I am always looking for new games to play. I am a big fan of first person shooter games. I was excited when I saw Counter-Strike: Global Offensive because I really enjoyed the first version of that game. I like all of the different game play modes there are and I enjoy competing against my friends.""You want a game to play with friends FOREVER? You want to start a round at 19:00 pm and suddenly see that is 7:00 am? Go pick Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Go gift this shooter to your friends. You won't play anything else in ages.""This is a great game to have an LAN party with on PC. It's easy to navigate and set up so you can have hours of fun playtime with friends!"
- #18 of 26
in What are the best shooting games"This franchise is one of the most well known brands for this type of game, and there's a reason. This game is specifically set up as a shooter game, and people wouldn't confuse it for something else. Also, the competitive edge created by allowing player vs player makes it so that there is no difficulty level, per se, but that you will never now how challenging your task will be."