This solution is ranked
in What are the best Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games to show off and impress othersRead user opinions
in What are the best aliens games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games you can play quickly on a laptop while watching TVRead user opinions
in What are the best android crafting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best trendy mobile games for 2016Read user opinions
in What are the best iphone crafting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best aliens games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best offline RPG games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone survival crafting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best android games with gamepad supportRead user opinions
in What are the best sandbox survival games for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best sandbox survival games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best open world iOS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best humor rich mobile gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best shooting games with game controller supportRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS games to play in airplane modeRead user opinions
in What are the best top-down games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best cartoony games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best open world action games for IOSRead user opinions
in What are the best Games like Minecraft for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android survival crafting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best action adventure games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games with mouseRead user opinions
in What are the best side scrolling games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best sandbox games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best cross platform multiplayer games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawlers for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best randomly generated levels Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best long term games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games without internetRead user opinions
in What are the best long term games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Diablo for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best replay-value games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGs for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Crashlands
- "The graphics and story are very unique I love it! It's a great original android game for kids or adults that you could play for hours. I actually enjoy the monster attacks"
- "And if you are looking for a good game this is the game application you need. It is a very nice standalone game wide maps to cover and exploration quest tons of things to do and you will never run out of fun. No other games out there like Crashlands you will have a blast in playing this game application""This is definitely a good game to play while watching TV. I can quickly do certain quests in the game during commercials breaks."
- "This game is pretty cool. I like that it is and RPG-type game and the crafting systems makes it interesting. It seems like there are nearly endless things to do in this game."
- "I LOVE this game! The cross-platform ability is fantastic. I can play this at home then pick up where I left off on the bus to work. I love all the activities and tools and the lighter feel of downplayed graphics which makes me feel that the activity is worth more than the visual. I highly recommend this for all you old style story gamers.""This seems to be a popular app so I guess that it would count as trendy. It really depends what you consider trendy as."
- "Crashlands has to be the best game I've played on Google Play. The game is 100000% worth the money and this has been the most fun I've had on an ARPG in a LONG TIME. The game is challenging and the story is great. I can't put it down!""Has a crafting feature but it isn't necessarily crucial to the game. There are other apps that would have a much better selection of crafting and be more enjoyable. Fun but not the best."
- "Aliens are coming the aliens are coming, well not yet atleast. We still haven't met ET yet so for now we can only play as aliens in video games. Do I think this is one of the best alien games, eh not really. Crashlands is too me more of a game geared towards the rpg fans. While it does features creatures we really don't know if there aliens, could be. Try the game out pretend the creatures are aliens and have a good time. "
- "I thought I wouldn't enjoy this but I had a great time because this game is so challenging. Take my word for it. You'd lose your cool too when you get to the last minutes of a stage and lose because it gets too hard. 😂😂😂 ""The graphics of the game may not be appealing to me but the goal made me take a chance on it. I just played it last week and it is so cooool!""I think this does do a nice job of fitting the type of game that I'm looking for. This is a decent solution to my issue so it's ok."
- "I'm having a blast with Crashlands so far since it is one of the best isometric survival games that I have ever played. The fact that I have to build up my character so that I can fight new alien's and other monsters really makes me plan hard when it comes to collecting resources and building weapons. "
- "Highly recommended! Started with Towelfight 2 and loved the clever quirky absurd humor and gameplay, and after a short time I decided Buttering Up (you'll see) was totally worth it. Then I played Crashlands (this) and they've graduated to pro in every aspect. Now I've Buttered Up every one of their games on principle alone. It's still worth it, as every other Butterscotch Shenanigans game is nearly as fun and humorous, but you can just tell with this they are on a whole new level.""Okay, I honestly thought this would be really cool, but I honestly felt like the "magic" label was just slapped on any tech that they realized defied the laws of physics. Also, I never got to kick anyone in the face, much less then chin, so that was a major disappointment. And I found it was impossible to befriend the locals when I was turning the natural resources of their economy into weapons."
- "Crashlands is one of the best humor rich mobile games. It is super fun to play and pretty crafty. You'l find yourself chuckling as you go through the crazy levels. If you want to try and fun game with a lot of humor, try this one."
- "This one is a little pricey but is well worth it in my opinion. If you're one that likes to tinker and play around with stuff, then, this game is for you. It's crafting system is one of the best that I have tried on any game and there is always more materials to be found and items to create.""I can let my kids play this game without worrying about them running out all of my data, since the game can be played in airplane mode. Interface is easy to navigate. Fun game with some challenges. The kids enjoyed fighting the aliens. When I played the game myself, the best of the game was being able to craft my own weapons. This aspect was unique to this game, as I have never seen that in another game. "
- "Crashlands is a surprisingly fun Android app game. I say surprisingly because I don't usually go for RPGs, but this one is bizarre and huge and addicting. There are creatures to tame, bases to build, aliens to defeat or befriend, and oh so many quests. The gadgets you can make are really cool to use in fights. If you are looking for something to keep you engaged for hours, this game is for you."
- "Not really into this because it's not my type of game. The graphics were pretty good and I guess it can be cool for people that like magic story type games. This has potential, and probably more potential if I didn't get bored with it after a few minutes."
- "For me Crashlands is one of the best open world action and exploration game that i have played on my smartphone. I like the control scheme within the game although doing combats using the touchscreen control is quite difficult to do so. Aside from that i like the graphics of this game. "
- "Crashlands is not similar to Minecraft at all and is more of an action RPG. I was looking for a game similar to Minecraft and was severely disappointed. Had to get a refund. ""This is so fun! You can go between different platforms to keep playing both at home and on the go! So fun and addicting! More addicting than Minecraft!"
- "I was looking for a point-and-click game to use on my Android, and while Crashlands is a great game, it doesn't fit the description that I'm looking for. Unfortunately, it's not a good solution because it doesn't fully satisfy my condition, but I still do like the game in general!"
- "I really like playing video games on my android when I'm out and about with a little spare time. I like the suggestion of Crashlands because it looks like a lot of fun. It is highly rated, and has even won some awards. I'd like to give it a try right away and see if it's as fun as it looks."
There are no comments yet!
- "It might be a bit pricey for some but I think it is worth it for what's being offered. This is one of the best offline RPG experience that you can have and play on your smartphone. The graphics looks nice, the gameplay is smooth and refined, and the crafting system make for some really crazy and awesome inventions.""Crashlands is a fantastic game. The strategy element is challenging and makes the game engaging every time you play it. Exploring the world and beating the game takes a long time so you don't speed through which is nice. I really appreciate the humor as well. It's very entertaining."
- "This is a well known and popular cross platform game. It also works on PCs. It is for android and has thousands of good reviews and is held in high regard."
- "I love this game! The arcade style battles are a blast, and there are endless quests that make the whole thing fun. It's a great time killer or something to do on a Sunday afternoon."
- "I am a gamer. I love being able to play video games on my phone. I needed a new one and discovered crash land! It is so incredibly fun and I am not disappointed. You get to play with magic and super neat technology and even have pets! Plenty of adventure and challenge keeping it challenging. "
- "I think this is a lovely game and it has one of the best mobile control schemes. It's great for survival and a good storyline. Game saving is easy with an account. Pathfinding is a little off at times but not a big deal."
- "This game stands out among it's other mobile competitors as it is not a watered down tap-happy RPG like most others are on the Android. The game is approachable to people who are new to the genre but also fun to play for people who are seasoned vets of other RPG style games. The graphics are well above average and the mechanics of the game itself are unique and one of a kind. ""This is an excellent RPG game. The graphics are colorful and the action is fast paced. "
- #44 of 80
in What are the best action games"This games has won tons of awards and I can easily see why. It is the most fun I have ever had playing on an Android device."