This solution is ranked
in What are the best PS4 Indie GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawler games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC Dungeon Crawler RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Roguelikes on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best roguelikes/roguelites on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best roguelike games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One indie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Crawl
- "You want a Dungeon crawler and this is literally named "Crawl," so I'd say it's already off to a great start. It's well rated for a reason: the gameplay is fun, the multiplayer is enjoyable, and if you're competitive there are plenty of options.""Me and my cousins enjoyed this game last winter break. I think were gonna play it again this coming summer break.""I'm always looking for new dungeon crawler games on Steam, so when I found Crawl I was very pleased. With a unique gameplay (become the hero by killing the hero!) and a lot of fun graphics, this game is definitely one of a kind."
- "Crawl is the local multiplayer dungeon crawler where you're the player and your friends control the monsters. Crawl my look old school but it's one of the most popular multi-plater RPG's on Steam. It's endless hours of fun as you battle your way through the dungeon and then face the boss.""I recently tried out Crawl on PC because I'd heard nothing but good things about the game. The game was just too fast paced and I didn't feel in control because of the constant trade-off of characters. I really can't recommend this game.""Nothing like a good game of Crawl with my friends. I get to battle with them as a hero or as their enemy. The change of roles keeps it interesting for me. It is a engaging game to be played with friends and enjoyed every time."
- "Stuff like this sis completely within my wheelhouse, So I know what I'm talking about. This game is garbage,. Pure and simple. Take it from me, there are better ways to spend your time. This is what we would call a waste of a lot of developers and players time. Avoid at all costs.""This is a really messed up game you kill to become a hero and so on. Very competitive and it revolves around destroying your opponents.""If you like dungeons and dragons, check out Crawl on Steam. It's a multiplayer game where your friends control the monsters! Take turns with your friends becoming the hero and try to gather up enough loot and experience along the way to finally take on the final boss.""I play this game with my friends. It is a fun game. It can make you work with your teammates or if you want to you can go rouge and go all 'Leroy Jenkins' on everybody. "
- "This is a good solution because it's an example of roguelikes, which is what was requested, and the solution goes into a good amount of detail which is really helpful. Again, though, it only gives one solution when the problem is requesting multiple examples of roguelikes."
- "For hours of entertainment you should check out Crawl. It's a multi- player, roguelike game you play on your PC. You'll get lost in time being the enemy and then becoming the hero instantly. All for enough loot to take to your dungeon boss. You've got to try it!""I'm not normally a big gamer but I loved this game. It's a type of 'tag' free for all combined with capture the flag that really got me hooked. I also really liked the old school graphics. It definitely solved my question of which game to play next!""Crawl is good roguelike game for PC where you control enemies and heroes alternately. You work toward fighting a dungeon boss that is controlled by other players. It is great for multi-play even though, to be honest, I usually loose pretty bad. "
- "This game is lots of fun and reminds me of playing old school arcade games. Having other players control the bad guys is a great twist and really makes it competitive and interesting. I've been playing this with my kids for a couple of weeks now and we all love it!""The game it self is great, me and my friends finds it a little repetitive and boring after a while, each game is fairly long but not that fun after half the game, not recommended. ""My first impression of Crawl is that it is outdated. It may help players in some way but I don't believe it would be a very good solution since it can't compete with newer games."
- #39 of 72
in What are the best indie games"This classic dungeon crawler is very warm and engaging. It has provided me with countless hours of fun playing local multiplayer with friends. The concept of your friend taking your place when you die is unique and provides for a rich gaming experience. ""I'm not really into monsters but this a good mulitplayer game. I like the fact that the person I'm playing against takes my place if they beat me. Swaps are always fun.""This is a great competition game. I enjoy the boss fights the most. I had some friends over this past weekend and we played for hours."
- "I found this game very old school, but also a ton of fun. I usually think of co-op games as all for one, but in this one it's more all against one as people are playing the montsters you're trying to defeat, and who ever kills you, get's to be the "hero." It's an interesting concept and generated overwhelming postive reviews which I see as well deserved.""Crawl is a great fast paced game that I love to play with friends. Its easy to get started and stay entertained with the style of play. Finding people to play with is no problem with the matching system."