This solution is ranked
in What are the best Android games you can play with one handRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play games for IOSRead user opinions
in What are the best Android fun and addicting appsRead user opinions
in What are the best top-down games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best adrenaline rush games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best HD games for iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone fun and addicting appsRead user opinions
in What are the best indie platformers for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best apple tv games that feel like playstationRead user opinions
in What are the best offline multiplayer games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best free offline gamesRead user opinions
in What are the most addictive games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Android phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best games for ipad miniRead user opinions
in What are the best clicker games for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best remote two-player action/arcade games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone casual games for playing when you are on the busRead user opinions
in What are the best incremental games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best ipad casual games for playing when you are on the busRead user opinions
in What are the best colorful games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best free multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile idle clicker gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best idle games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best android multiplayer bluetooth gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 2 player Android games to play on different devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android Bluetooth games in multiplayer modeRead user opinions
in What are the best idle games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best oflline iOS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone Bluetooth games in multiplayer modeRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games without internetRead user opinions
in What are the best local multiplayer Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Crossy Road
- "This is definitely a rip-off of Frogger! Actually I can see so many things this game has been "inspired" by. Just look at the title screen. The text style is exactly like what Minecraft uses. Even the blocky polygons that make up the objects and characters in game look like they got kidnapped from Minecraft and then made to cross the road for their lives. Although this game glamorizes the thing our parents told us we shouldn't do on the road (for our own sake) and the fact that it is a blatant rip-off of the beloved Frogger and Minecraft games, I'm glad it somehow retained and actually improved on the fun factor of the original. Rockets, birds, trains, there's so much more ways to die it's actually entertaining! So yeah, take away the fact that this is probably a lawsuit waiting to happen, it's actually a pretty amusing game to play especially if you're writing your homework with one hand and your left hand has nothing else better to do."
- "I know i should hate this game but i am loving it lmao. I thought Crossy Roas is just like the odd games that would regularly want their players/users to get in-app purchases, but this one didn't do that. You basically enjhoy the totally of the game without purhcasing any in-app purchases. Thumbs up for that!!!!!!"
- "I have been working a lot lately over the past few weeks and I wanted to make sure I spend time in the evening with my twin girls. I was looking for something stimulating and inspiring to share with them while I hangout with them in the evening for a few hours. They are a big fan of Crossy Road, a frogger style game, in which your character has to cross the road without getting hit. This amazing game allows players to constantly improve their skills and timing abilities by navigating tricky and unforeseen obstacles as advancing levels become more and more challenging. This keeps them occupied while I have to go grocery shopping and make dinner. My daughters absolutely loves playing Crossy Road and learning new tips and strategies. This video game is amazing, thank you!!"
- "Ah, Crossy Road. The updated version of Frogger, but using different animals. I think that I would rather stick with my basic Frogger. You can't beat that old game, however, Crossy Road can keep my attention for a few minutes, especially when I'm really bored and having to wait in a long line for something."
- "Crossy Road is a fun and somewhat subversive take on the classic arcade game Frogger. You play different characters and try to cross a busy road without getting mowed down. Compared to Playstation this game is going to seem less advanced by far. But it is fun. "
- "This is a lot of fun. It reminds me of the old Frogger game but I can take this one with me to play anytime I want."
There are no comments yet!
- "It's a great, addictive app for android. I have played with my friends and we all love the animals. You are correct with this one and everyone should try it out."
- "This is a really simple game as far as the graphics and the premise, but I have found it to be the most addicting game I've tried in a long time. You are almost destined to get hooked! It's a bit absurd, but somehow it sucks you in and you will lose hours of your life. You can pick characters and unlock new characters as you level up and move through the game. It does not get boring."
- "Crossy Road is an enjoyable casual game. It's one of the few games I play on my daily commute to work. Alas, it cannot seem to play on my iPad without wanting to lag after getting to a certain point in the game. If the developers improve it, I'd play it much more frequently."
- "This game is colorful, but it's also very frustrating. The recent updates cause the game to lag, a lot. In addition, it is very repetitive and therefore the bugs make it very boring. I have no reason to play anymore. They need to fix the lagging issues and they need to add some originality to the game. "
- "This is a super fun casual game, so it’s definitely worth checking out. It’s only “multiplayer” in the sense that there’s a competitive leaderboard; you don’t play alongside other people in the actual game app. This is why I’m only giving it 3 stars for this solution; it’s a 4-star game on its own merits. Crossy Road is a theoretically simple game that’s basically a Frogger clone; you’re a chicken and you have to cross a road without being hit. However, it comes with hundreds of different levels and dozens of fun and interesting game mechanics, as well as non-chicken characters you can unlock and play as. Daily challenges keep it fresh & interesting, and it’s super easy to play for either 5 minutes or 2 hours, depending on what your schedule is. All in all I highly recommend it. "
- "It's a clicker game but not really an idle one. It quite amusing to play in short burst regardless. A decent pastime game."
- "Crossy Road is perfect for the "lazy gamers", who can multitask and do other things, while playing a highly fun and addictive game. The game has some technical glitching issues, but it's easy to look past due to it's replay value. ""As a country girl who lived near a crossroad, i adore this game and how it incorporates stereotypes you see in intersections. ive played this game plenty of times and never grew tired of it!"
- "Really cool expanded frogger-style game. Lots of characters to unlock and different environments to experience. Not a big fan of micro-transactions but I understand that they're pretty much the norm now. And it's cool that it can be played without internet."
- "I was already addicted to Crossy Road, similar to everyone else on the planet, but being able to play along with my friends has taken it to a whole new level. We enjoy being able to play with each other any time we feel like it, and the different character options can make a fun time even better.""this is a cool game when you are bored and don't have want to think to much! You can play with other friends which is cool. I play on my firestick. But the ads are getting a bit too much, so have lost interest."