This solution is ranked
in What are the best dungeon crawler games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best roguelikes/roguelites on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games with non-traditional rhythmRead user opinions
in What are the best rhythm gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawlersRead user opinions
in What are the best Music games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best music rhythm games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Crypt of the Necrodancer
- "Crypt of the Necrodancer is a great game for gamers who love dungeon crawlers. It's a fun combination between Diablo and Zelda, with throwback graphics and sound that make it a balst to play. You get the best of both worlds -- modern gameplay with the nostalgic graphics and sounds from the old Nintendo games from back in the day. ""Whats fun about d game is that u can use ur own library of music to play. although i really like the own soundtrack that come with this. Just flexible to the players mood or likes. And I agree w/ a comment here that say this is a combo of Diablo and Zelda. Just aperferct observation!!""This is a great game especially because it is on Steam. I really like the graphics and the ease of use. It is very colorful and never dull."
- "Ever since the original Zelda games, I have been a fan of rogue-like games. Crypt of the Necrodancer reminds me of the old Zelda with an awesome soundtrack. This game is so unique and innovative. There are some slight flaws in the game, however for the price (which is $2.99) you really can't complain. I highly recommend giving this game a try."
- "If you want something out of the box, Crypt of the Necrodancer is your game. It's rogue like game play allows you to be in control. For example, It allows you to play with your own music, which adds an element of control for the gamer. The uniqueness of this game makes it so obvious it would be considered one of the best PC games with a non-traditional rhythm. The gamer will come upon a plethora of levels, monsters, and equipment, which keeps the game fresh and fun. ""This is a great and unique game! You can play to the rhythm of the game of your favorite songs and you can even connect your own MP3 player to the game! It's exciting and fun! I have never heard of a game like this one before!"
- "This is a very good fit for this problem. The premise of the game is based around rhythm and therefore fits with the music game genre.""This looks like a fun way to incorporate music into my game playing. I really want to try this game. I love to listen to music."
- "I used to love playing dance dance revolution back in the day and then I found out about Crypt of the Necrodancer for my iPhone. This took it to a whole new level when I found out I could use my own music. I absolutely love this game and I play with my family most evenings and it has turned into pretty much an every weekend activity.""It was kinda confusing at first but after I got used to it, it got way fun!! The gameplay is unique and it's not your typical music game. I play this everytime I'm feeling bored."
- "funny game, and pretty groovy too. addicting, not so much. id rather play patapon , but at least this game is rhythm based and its nice to see that game devs havent abandoned this genre completely yet.""I don't see anything in the description about local co-op, but this Steam game appears to be categorized as a Local Co-p game. This may be a solution to the problem.""Crypt of the Necrodance is really fun. The music of rock-in. I love music and coupled with a game, I am in heaven. Really the best local co-op game on Steam."
- "This is a really fun game and something that I have never seen and played before. I found the concept exciting and refreshing also it gets me to move and exercise!!"