This solution is ranked
in What are the best Xbox One indie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Cuphead
- "Cuphead is a cool game that reminds me of earlier console generations. I think it's real special and a blast to play. I recommend it to people who like arcade style games.""Yes, this one is the hardest for first time player because you need at least 15 minutes to finish 1 level.. For me is one hour.""Cuphead literally almost drove me insane, but i kept coming back gotta love a challenge."
- "Cuphead is a fun side scroller type game that will have you feeling incredibly engaged. It's a rather simple game to learn how to play but it's incredibly difficult to master. Cuphead offers challenging boss battles and obstacles that'll leave you frustrated but wanting more.""This is a really difficult game and is really kind of frustrating but let me tell you this, it is simply magnificent."
- "This gun and run shooter was made to be played co-op with a friend. The loveable old school art and design paired with a punishingly rewarding difficulty make for some fun play sessions.""Cuphead is an incredible game that will surely make players feel nostalgic for a different era of gaming and of media in general, and its co-op features are pretty well executed as well. It seems to offer local co-op, and it might offer an online version at some point as well, though I can see lag perhaps being an issue here. If you have the setup for it, and have a friend with similar tastes in games (considering, perhaps, this game is not for everyone), Cuphead is just as enjoyable in co-op mode.""A fun game with a lot of retro styling as well as punishing difficulty that is best enjoyed with a friend. It's one of those game that you really have to play to understand and experience its charm first hand.""Brings back classic nostalgia. The graphics are pretty smooth and very much unique. Remember old Disney's style. Most games nowadays look so realistic, but this one's vouching on looking so cartoonish and really smooth. Game modes are really challenging it will require patience for you when you play this."
- "One of the best 2-player couch co-op game that you play right now. The design was inspired by cartoons of the 1930s and is apparent from the visuals to the soundtrack. Check it out."
- "Cuphead is one of the best games I've played in awhile. It's really tough, but the feeling is great when I finally beat a level. I love the graphics and overall feel of the game. I think this is a game that everyone should play, and game developers should look to this game for inspiration."