This solution is ranked
in What are the best Xbox One indie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Arcade gamesRead user opinions
in what are the hardest video gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One platformer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best couch co-op games on Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One exclusive gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best hand-drawn games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Local Co-Op Multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox online multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Games of the YearRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Cuphead
- "Cuphead is a cool game that reminds me of earlier console generations. I think it's real special and a blast to play. I recommend it to people who like arcade style games.""Yes, this one is the hardest for first time player because you need at least 15 minutes to finish 1 level.. For me is one hour.""Cuphead literally almost drove me insane, but i kept coming back gotta love a challenge."
- "I must admit that Cuphead is one of those of couch co-op games for Xbox One that i find difficult to play. But even though i have repeated attempts at each stages it becomes rewarding when i advance on another stage. With this game you and ur partner's skills will get tested. "
- "I'm a sucker for video games graphics that differ from the usual, so I was so excited to find Cuphead for Xbox One. It looks so cool! The characters and animations are all done in an old-school 1930s style, and the gameplay feels vintage as well--more like early platformers than the shooters of today. Everything about it feels really fresh and fun, and I could listen to the jazzy soundtrack forever."
- "I love action games. My friend told me about Cuphead, which is a run and gun action video game with a 1930s cartoon style. It's really very unique and it's a joy to play. I play it on my Xbox and PC all the time. I love the style of it, as well as the music and sound effects. It's one of the strangest games I've ever played, but I love it. I highly recommend it to action video game fans."
- "This run-and-gun game is made to be played with a friend to be truly enjoyed. It's punishingly difficult and you lose a lot but all in a good way. This is because, despite multiple attempts that you will be making, you are able to choose powers and upgrades each time."
- "Cuphead is a fun side scroller type game that will have you feeling incredibly engaged. It's a rather simple game to learn how to play but it's incredibly difficult to master. Cuphead offers challenging boss battles and obstacles that'll leave you frustrated but wanting more.""This is a really difficult game and is really kind of frustrating but let me tell you this, it is simply magnificent."
- "This gun and run shooter was made to be played co-op with a friend. The loveable old school art and design paired with a punishingly rewarding difficulty make for some fun play sessions.""Cuphead is an incredible game that will surely make players feel nostalgic for a different era of gaming and of media in general, and its co-op features are pretty well executed as well. It seems to offer local co-op, and it might offer an online version at some point as well, though I can see lag perhaps being an issue here. If you have the setup for it, and have a friend with similar tastes in games (considering, perhaps, this game is not for everyone), Cuphead is just as enjoyable in co-op mode.""A fun game with a lot of retro styling as well as punishing difficulty that is best enjoyed with a friend. It's one of those game that you really have to play to understand and experience its charm first hand.""Brings back classic nostalgia. The graphics are pretty smooth and very much unique. Remember old Disney's style. Most games nowadays look so realistic, but this one's vouching on looking so cartoonish and really smooth. Game modes are really challenging it will require patience for you when you play this."
- "I love this game, it's got everything I love in a game: bright colors, wacky characters, epic boss battles, and cartoons. It makes me feel like a kid again, seriously, I spend way too much time goofing around at work on this game than I should. The only downside to playing at work is I have to keep that awesome soundtrack muted, but I blast it at home. Definitely the best game of the year for me."
- #17 of 31
in What are the best Xbox Games"I just discovered this game, and I am totally stoked! I have always loved the old pre world war 2 cartoons, and this game aces that venue. Great graphics, inspiring music, and lots of the bizarre, hallucinatory creatures that those old cartoons featured. Awsome!"
- "One of the best 2-player couch co-op game that you play right now. The design was inspired by cartoons of the 1930s and is apparent from the visuals to the soundtrack. Check it out."
- "Cuphead is one of the best games I've played in awhile. It's really tough, but the feeling is great when I finally beat a level. I love the graphics and overall feel of the game. I think this is a game that everyone should play, and game developers should look to this game for inspiration."