This solution is ranked
in What are the best physics-based puzzle games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best action game apps for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best free ios gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone paid gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games for commutingRead user opinions
in What are the best small size games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best physics-based puzzle games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for anxietyRead user opinions
What the community says about Cut the Rope 2
- "Take a great game and ruin it with in app purchases. On the first level where I take more than a few attempts to get 3 they force me to get hints. After a few levels I am forced to get balloons from the shop to get 3 stars. It's ridiculous, just give me a game like part one that doesn't rely on money making gimmicks like buying balloons to get 3. Sure I didn't have to actually buy the first batch, but I don't want to get 20 or 30 levels in to the game only to find out I do. Deleted, never buying a Zepto game again.""This looks like a fun, easy to use game when you need a distraction from everyday life or just wanting to pass time. Even my kids would enjoy it. However, it is not something that I would likely pay $3 for at all. It would be easier if it was a lower price or even free. Just seems average."
- "This is a popular game, I've even played it a few times. I have also played the first one. I'm not sure if I would label it an action game but I can see how it may fit in that area. It is one of the best games out there so the solution seems to be fine. I would try it, if I've never heard of it before. ""Busy action game, Cut the Rope in a 2nd gen version with new features, new characters and more challenging missions. A good step up for Cut the Rope 1 fans. "
- "This is such a fun lil app! I play it to pass the time while I am waiting at appointments. Some of the missions are a bit tricker, but I love playing with the different characters. Nice upgrade!"
- "Fun little iPhone game for those gaming moments when I need to detach from the trials and tribulations of my busy day and follow Om Nom on his adventures. I found it to be fun, but I wish they made a free edition. "
- "Every morning I take the same thirty minute train ride to work, and the same thirty minute train ride home of a evening. I decided to download this game and try it out. Talk about a lot of fun. Lots of different missions and characters so the game always feels new. Now, I have something to look forward to while I ride the train. A fun app that will keep you very engaged."
- "I enjoy video games and especially 80s video games. I am glad to see some of them make a comeback even if in different forms. This game reminds me of Quiqqly (I think this is the name). It was a squiggly character who you would have to use to jump on different areas of a pyramid to clear the board. This game, however, takes play to another level in collecting candy on different missions. Good fun."