This solution is ranked
in What are the best Zelda-like PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world action RPGs for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play with a controllerRead user opinions
in What are the best games on Steam that are darkRead user opinions
in What are the best action RPG games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Co-op RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
- "I really enjoy games that involve a solitary hero facing extreme odds in a fantasy-realm, such as the classic Legend of Zelda video game series. Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin provides a similar experience where the hero must explore treacherous areas, while engaging in combat with monsters and spirits, all while collecting weapons and armor to help the hero along his quest. The combat is top-notch and the graphics are stunning.""If you are looking for a Zelda like game then check out DARK SOULS II: Scholar of the First Sin. It is incredible fun and I really enjoyed playing it. You go around battling different things and making your way through levels. It is really fun and I think you would enjoy it if you are into Zelda games or similar. ""I love games with deep story lines and quests. After getting a brand new computer I wanted to find some new adventure games to play. My friend recommended Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin. It definitely did not disappoint! The dark plot and story line draws you in and makes for a fun game."
- "I wouldn't exactly call Dark Souls 2 open world. It is but isn't. It would have been nice to see a list of games instead of just having one presented. Not satisfied with this solution.""I have a love hate thing with this game. I love the story and the gameplay it is outstanding. I hate how difficult the game can be. It can be down right brutal at times. "
- #10 of 31
in What are the best Xbox Games
- "This dark souls game is so much fun! I was looking for a game to play with my friend since we like to play games together and this one I had never heard about. We got the game and was totally hooked after the first time we played it, we just couldn't stop and winded up playing for over 8 hours!"
- "Of course, even if Dark Souls 3 is really the end of the Souls series, this does not mean that From Software will not produce yet another action-packed title. Conversely, Dark Souls backing into the past may be a good opportunity for us to have access to more creative products rather than sticking to Dark Souls medieval context, for example. The Bloodborne brothers are also excellent on the PS4. ""When I played this game,it surely did bring me to another level because the experience was so amazing.The experience of having come across so many enemy encounters made it more engaging and more fun.To me,fun is challenge and that's what made me fall in love with this game;Dark souls II:Scholar of the First Sin."
- "DARK SOULS II: Scholar of the First Sin will not disappoint you. If you have played any of the other Dark Souls games, you know how great this series is. I would highly recommend it!""The game seems interesting, but the graphics don't look great. It's supposed to be this dark, scary, game but it doesn't really come across well. It looks cheap."
- "I wanted a game to play with my friends and found this one. I am glad it uses the xbox controller, because I am use to gaming on a console more so than the pc. I love the graphics! The game control is spot-on. And I like the storyline. I have only played halfway through, but it has won me over big time!""The changes on this has made the game slightly difficult but the core of the game remains true to its original game design which i liked. "