This solution is ranked
in What are the best Xbox One RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world action RPGs for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play with a controllerRead user opinions
in What are the best Zelda-like PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PvP PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play with a Steam ControllerRead user opinions
in What are the best games with dark fantasy on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Co-op RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best action RPG games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games on Steam that are darkRead user opinions
in What are the best PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Dark Souls III
- "Dark Souls III matches it's name perfectly, its dark. I wanted a game that had an entertaining open world for my computer, and Dark Souls III fit the bill. The game has exciting enemies to battle and excellent graphics. The game itself is very challenging, however not impossible. The game is just beautiful. ""Dark Souls is one of my favorite RPG Games I have been a fan since the beginning and number III is one of my favorites in the series with beautiful graphics and amazing gameplay this is a must have."
- "The action drama, fantasy game for the PC the kids and the adult also love to play this action game. The graphics, and the animation also attractive.Dark Souls III successfully replicates the winning formula of the Souls series, a wondrous combination of majestic boss battles, incredible layered environments full of secrets, and precise combat that can make other action RPGs difficult to play once you’ve mastered the art.”"
- "I loved this game because of how challenging it was. I started out frustrated by how complicated the game play was, but I really enjoyed it once I figured it out. It had great boss levels and was so rewarding."
- "Okay first of all we all know that the changes on this has drove a lot of players away from pvp and i understand them. But still i love the SOul series. Anyway so the pvp in dark souls is very psychological in a sense that i feel a satisfaction when i know a player is abt to be punished. ""Okay first of all we all know that the changes on this has drove a lot of players away from pvp and i understand them. But still i love the SOul series. Anyway so the pvp in dark souls is very psychological in a sense that i feel a satisfaction when i know a player is abt to be punished. "
- "Nothing like playing a fantastic exploration game like DS3 on a fantastic controller. Playing on a PC with a mouse and keyboard is tiring. Steam's controller is also great because it has a touchpad. Using controllers with joysticks are hard for me. Played DS3 for hours with this thing haha!"
- "(have i complained about having to type in my birth-day yet?) also, i wanted to complain about how videos seem to load on any platform other than YouTube, but these videos are actually loading just fine.""The Souls series is a masterpiece and the 3rd is arguably the best yet. Beautiful, rich lore and graphics as well as incredibly challenging yet rewarding gameplay. One of the best games ever."
- "I have mixed feelings about this game. I don't really get into games that revolve around violence and weapons. I think it looks like a complex game and I would give it a try. I don't judge until I have actually tried it. It looks like it has a good interface and backstory to make a great RPG game for gamers. It is a good solution to the problem of online multiplayer PC games. It will add adventure back into gaming.""I have been a huge fan of Dark Souls since its first release and i really think that this is a series that gets better and better over time. The Dark Souls 3 release was just amazing and I really think that it is the best one of the series! An aspect of it that I especially loved is that it can be played online too. I had three of my friends play coop mode with me and we had wicked fun in-game!""Dark Souls, games that have been called the hardest ever created, are not multiplayer games. These are games with an online component, sure, but true multiplayer? No. You can't even call them games, really; they're death simulators. Save your money and get something else."
- "Dark Souls III is the third installment in an action-packed series of role playing games. Embrace the darkness and venture into a universe where you must defeat enemies and learn to conquer different environments.""This is one of the best dark action games out there. After spending days of frustration of getting killed i finally had a friend convince me to pick it up again. This game is great to play with friends."
- " Are you looking for an RPG that offers strategy and fighting? Are you interested in finding enemies of all varieties into a world that is intense and dark? With dark souls you'll be able to fight and strategize And save the world in this action RPG""Dark Souls III is a must play for every gamer. With a darker action RPG filled with enemies and scary environments, this game deals with combat and action. Playing off the steam network, it is easy to get in and out of this RPG."
- #26 of 28
in What are the best PC games"Dark Souls III is a lot of fun! So much content to go through, so many hours of play time. The music in the game is very enjoyable and greatly compliments the scenes of the games. The developers did a great job in incorporating content from the previous iterations. It's a difficult game to play but possible to beat and surely will keep you on your toes."
- #49 of 50
in What are the best PS4 games"The thing that I like most about Dark Souls 3 is the difficulty. The game requires a relative amount of skill and an even greater amount of dedication and perseverance to actually finish. It also gives the opportunity to customize your own character in terms of skill build, play-style, and overall preference. As a gamer, Dark Souls 3 fulfills the need for a challenge in finishing a game and reaping the rewards of a hard-earned victory."