This solution is ranked
in What are the best Lovecraft based games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Roguelikes on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawlers for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best narration games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based RPGs for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawler games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best gothic games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best PC Dungeon Crawler RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best roguelike games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games like dungeon crawler for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games for MacBook AirRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to deal with stressRead user opinions
in What are the best Games for Nintendo SwitchRead user opinions
What the community says about Darkest Dungeon
- "Darkest Dungeon is a grim and merciless tactical strategy game whose great tension comes from its many layers of complexity, unpredictable randomization, and willingness to put our fragile characters in mortal danger if we dare to venture into its depths in search of treasure and glory. Brilliant narration and stiff yet surprisingly expressive animation make it easy to be drawn into its vague but tantalizing world, though the end feels artificially out of reach.""I love this game. I know it's not without its share of flaws but the gameplay really makes up for it. The game has 16 unique classes, dozens of dungeons and a good array of enemies to fight. If you like dungeon crawlers, you'll enjoy this."
- "Darkest Dungeon is a challenging gothic roguelike turn-based Role Play Game about the psychological stresses of adventuring. You will have to pit the heroes against an array of fearsome monsters with an innovative strategic turn-based combat system. It's very funny and highly addictive, a must play for every RPG lover.""This game is the ultimate realistic rogue dungeon crawler! It simply oozes peril at every turn and it shows strategic manipulation will always save the day. I LOVE THIS GAME!""Darkest dungeon provides a turn based strategy game that fulfills the rougelike genre. However recently the reviews have been mixed which leads me to believe it may not be the most fulfilling experience for those looking to play a rougelike"
- "Boy, this is a really fun and rather scary game. I usually play narration games when I need a break from the stress of my day and I've got to tell you, Darkest Dungeon delivers. I find the creepiness of the storyline draws me in like few other games do. I find it fascinating to watch the paranoia grow within the group. By the time I'm ready to put the game down, I've got the willies and my skin is crawling. This is a great mind-thrilling rpg game. "
- "Great example of turn based rpgs! Darkest Dungeons has all the elements from the feels of exploring dark old dungeons you'll definitely enjoy the dark atmosphere and thrill. You can play this game for hours! Great game to play if you also love RPG dungeon crawlers"
- "I love dark, and atmospheric games on the PC. Darkest Dungeon is a great game that has a unique style the brings to life multiple hellacious dungeons that seem like they are plucked straight from the pages of a Lovecraft novel. Training my team of explorer/warriors was a lot of fun and the battles are surprisingly tactical. I cannot recommend this game enough to horror fans.""After watching gameplay and strategies of this game on YouTube, I was inspired by this turn based game. Immediately I bought it for my PC and now I was playing 13 hours nonstop!""This solution only references (and directs) to a single dungeon crawler game on Steam. It does not give a list or anything like that, so it is not useful for the problem."
- "It has a classic turn-based approach but the conditions that are set for your party to experience is simply phenomenal. It has an atmosphere that would make you think twice about moving forward towards the next place in the dungeon. It also offers creative strategies and team building that would enable great results depending on character compatibility."
- "Darkest Dungeon has won numerous awards and it is certainly worth of them. This turn-based, RPG strategy game breaks the mold of the stale genre and has some of the best art styles to go with it.""I was looking for a rogue like game, and boy did this deliver! This dungeon crawler has so much content, it's always got me coming back for more. "
- #7 of 72
in What are the best indie games"As someone who plays a ton of indie games, especially through Steam, I've got to say Darkest Dungeon really takes the cake. It's a great rougelike RPG that has a lot of depth. I bought it on sale, but it would totally be worth every penny at full price. Highly recommended; check it out!""I really like the dark and broody hand-drawn characters in this game. The animation is kinda stiff but still expressive and you grow to like it in time. It's also a really hard game that requires a lot of strategies and micromanaging.""This game is awesome. I love that I can choose from 16 heroes to play with and the game is extremely engaging. I never know what to expect while playing and the narration is awesome. I could play this game on steam for hours. ""I was looking for a new game to play at this one fits my preferences to a T. Great ratings, only 10 bucks, horror, dragons. Can't wait to beat it."
- "Basically as a rule of thumb if I go to a home page and it has the words telling me to, ""Go To Hell." I am sold. If I am looking at a game and it said, "I'm going to fucking kill you," I would not be able to help myself from giving it a couple hours of my time. This one is going to be hard to top in these 5 solutions. ""This is like a combination of Final Fantasy meets Diablo. It is relaxing and just all around fun to play but I think the theme, as the name suggests, is too dark for me (and sometimes the homepage of the game loads for like a long time). It is a classic dungeon crawl, I admit. "
- "This game is a great time-killer. I was recommended this game by a friend who said he uses it to deal with stress. I understand his point: there's a lot of combat in this game. Sometimes, I even pretend my enemies are my supervisor and that makes me feel pretty good. Overall, I'd recommend this game as a good game to play in short bursts to make you feel good. ""This videogame is absolutely a must have! Darkest Dungeon is a challenging gothic roguelike turn-based RPG about the psychological stresses of adventuring and it will let you play in a new, entertaining prospective."