This solution is ranked
in What are the best survival games of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best MMO games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games that are open world base building horror single players for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best open world online gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best survival crafting games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer survival simulators on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open-world multiplayer survival games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Horror Survival games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about DayZ
- #6 of 21
in What are the best survival games that are open world base building horror single players for PC"DayZ is a gritty, authentic, open-world survival horror hybrid-MMO game, in which players follow a single goal: to survive in the harsh post-apocalyptic landscape as long as they can. Players can experience powerful events and emotions arising from the ever-evolving emergent gameplay. There are no superficial tips, waypoints, built in tutorials or help given to players. Every decision matters, there are no save games, no extra lives, every mistake can be lethal. If you fail, you lose everything and you need to play again from the beginning with nothing but your wits, and your two hands. Fight the hostile environment, where every other player can be friend or foe and nothing can be taken for granted. ""This is a really creepy game, what if monsters where in the world wars and was disguised as humans?""I love the realism of DayZ. Unlike other survival horror games where you have a constant supply of weapons and a small group of friends to support you, DayZ presents you with a realistic scenario. You spawn in some remote area without any supplies. You are faced with zombies - of course! However, other players in the huge world are also challenging. For example, I have played this game and been hunted and killed by other players, which to me is much scarier than playing against AI. "
- "DayZ is not a perfect survival game but it's also not that bad... I actually enjoyed the interaction with other survivors but the bugs can get annoying""This game is in early alpha testing so if you jump on it's likely you will not fully experience what this game will eventually offer to it's players. The game has some interesting features that many will find challenging and interesting. This website fully explains the features, functions and conditions of its current state of development.""Multiplayer survival games are difficult to pull off but I think this game did a nice job of it. It can be a little slow at times and the zombie AI acts up but there aren't many of this type of game in the genre and is still worth checking out.""If you really want survival game that is hair-raising, this could be the title you are looking for. Set in an alternate timeline with a great storyline, players will have to fight for survival and join other teams to do that. It is a wonderfully executed game overall.""I think this game is okay. I am always looking for a great new survival game to play on my PC, however I am getting tired of battling zombies. I would much rather survive something else for once."
- "My friends and I in need of something to do with our time, I decided to check out open-world multiplayer survival games on Steam. We ended up trying out DayZ and it is a ton of fun! The only downside is that the servers are sometimes really slow. Other than that, this game is a ton of fun.""This game made me feel like I was in a World War/ World War Z type of game. It is creepy and its as if I would have a heart attack at every corner.""I bought this game a long time ago, so long that I don't even remember the exact year. Sadly, this game is still in early release. It seems like the developers are taking their sweet little time. This game has a lot of potential, it just sucks that the developers are being ultra lazy."
- "I've been through tons of survival games on steam but this is still my favorite... The best thing is encountering other survivors ✌️""DayZ is fantastic. It's fun, challenging, and I get to interact with people who behave in the real way people would in the post-apocalypse. I wish it wasn't so focused on pay-to-win though....""I'm a huge DayZ fan. If you love zombie games you'll love this action packed game."
- "This game will be a big hit and I can see myself giving it as a gift to a young male. I'm not really sure that this is completely original as there are several survival zombie themed games on the market but this one looks like fun. My grandson will love this game.""Great zombie horror game. It's got everything you could want, ability to build anything you need. Still in early access, so some bugs are expected. Plays well though and is still loads of fun."
- "I hate the restless survival phase where I need to collect gears from greenhouse to gas station but of course, greenhouse will keep you alive as it will become your farming spot. Overall, this is a great simulation game.""Looking for a good adventure zombie game. I started looking on Steam hoping to find zombie games that are different than the typical games from the genre. I ended up coming across "DayZ" and this is one of the most refreshing games I've played in a while. It's different than a lot of the zombie games and the open world aspect gives it a refreshing feel with a life-like map. I definitely recommend this.""This game did not really solve my problems with finding good zombie-related games on Steam. It showed promise a while ago, but has not markedly improved. Many bugs have not yet been fixed. There is also still quite a bit of a learning curve, and it can feel unrewarding to have an entire character or session ruined by one error or misjudgment. ""Makes me feel like I am living in The Walking Dead when playing this game! Awesome game and I enjoyed it very much!"
- #21 of 37
in What are the best zombie games"THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME ""This is not your typical zombie game that you know the undead will be chasing you every single time. You gotta work your way out by talking to strangers, taking hints and clues from them. I consider this a hardcore survival game because of its nature. It is so funny tho when some buggy zombies fail to notice you LOOL"