This solution is ranked
in What are the scariest multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games you are currently playing the mostRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Dead by Daylight
- "Indeed one of the scariest horror themed games out there... First few minutes in this and you'll already feel the tension. They also have interesting characters which makes everything more exciting. Intense!""I would consider this the scariest game I have ever played but not the cliche type that would scare the hell out of you all at once. The tension begins at a very low level and it slowly rises until really scares you to death. LOL. This is my kind of survival of the fittest where I get to really run for my life. The killer really moves faster than the survivors so it is your choice whether to run or blind him temporarily with a flashlight. I dont wanna spoil it so play it yourself :D""Though not as good as the other similar games, its originality is pretty sweet, and the fact that you get attached to the characters just make it all the better.""I was looking for a scary multiplayer game and I think Dead by Daylight is a good candidate. It is a cooperative, survival type of game where you have to outsmart the bad guy by working together. The twist is the bad guy is controlled by another human player and he is much more powerful than your average human characters. I had a blast playing this. It really got my blood pumping and my heart racing. Very intense and stressful at time but I really enjoyed the tension.""I love this horror game. The graphics are off the charts. I would recommend Dead by Daylight to anyone who likes horror films and multiplayer games. "
- "Possibly the father of run/hide/escape horror games like Firday the 13 or the new incoming Hide or Die, this managed to get overshadowed by the other games due to better graphics and/or stories and/or fanbase. Oh well, it'll never lose its charm for me imho"
- "Horror survival games and co-op games just naturally mix together and there is no shortage of games for you to choose from in this genre. This one is a decent one to try out have you and friends work together to prepare for the incoming zombie horde.""Dead by Daylight is a fun horror co-op game that can be played with up to four friends. It's scary and the storyline will keep you playing for hours. It will be hard to put the controller down.""This game is a great multiplayer game to play. It's a lot of fun if you have friends to play with. It's also very unique and isn't like most other games. Can be fun for hours."
- "Horror is the main idea here. You live the adventure with other people, at least that's how I played it with my friends. One of us was the horrible evil murderer and the other ones were the stalked victims. As one of the victims, let me tell you that I squealed and yelped quite a bit and kept on looking over my shoulder toward the end. It's that stressful. The game works really well and we did not have any problem getting it to get us where we wanted, which was, have a good, scary time. We played it relatively low key but I'm sure some people will use all the goriest effects they can find in the game and that could get a bit ugly. As it was, it was enough for my little nerves. Just don't play before going to bed!""This game seems to have the common theme of favored games nowadays. As I do not play games, I don't know, but it seems like an interesting game, and made for a group. ""Dead by daylight had me and friends up all night having a great time. The game is so tense and spooky, such great atmosphere. "
- #34 of 50
in What are the best PS4 games
There are no comments yet!
- "I think this is an excellent solution to the topic. Dead by Daylight is fun, intense and really immerses the player in the game. I have a bunch of fun playing the killer in the game but working with friends to thwart the assassin is close to the same amount of fun. Not for the faint of heart for sure."