This solution is ranked
in What are the best roguelikes/roguelites on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player Switch gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Roguelikes on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best metroidvania PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best roguelike games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best metroidvania games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Games for Nintendo SwitchRead user opinions
What the community says about Dead Cells
- "It is made by the rogue lite studios company, but the name of the game is different which is why I did not score it higher. "
- "I was bored and browsing through steam with my son. He is very picky with the games he likes to play but right away dead cells caught his eye. Everything about this game was well rounded especially as far as rogue like games come. It is also very fun to watch.""This game brings a retro and strategic feels as if the old days have come back! I hop that it will inspire other programmers to create sort of like final fantasy graphics again so we old people can enjoy a great story game.""One of the best in the genre, and a must have for anyone who enjoys the genre. The game is widely known and something you need to get even if you don't enjoy the genre. That says it all, this is a must-buy and it's not even expensive for what it is.""Dead Cells is an anime-adjacent video game in terms of its graphics. I'm not a fan of that style but I was able to look past it based on the quality of the game play. It's an intense game with endless possibilities."
- "This game appears to be based on the Mario Brothers format, where all the game action is on an horizon. The description calls it "2D". Whatever. There is a lot more art to this game than Mario Brothers, which makes it more interesting.""Extremely satisfying and polished battle system, and gives the look of an older game but with the mechanics of this era. It is a very difficult game in my opinion but a very rewarding experience. Definitely worth the price!"
- "I am not exactly sure what a "roguelike" game is, but this game really did catcjh my eye when i clicked the link. It was very interesting looking, good simple graphics, bright colors and it LOOKED like it would be very fun to play. ""Not a bad way to pass the time when you're bored. I'm not super impressed by the graphics though, and the name really turns me off. Makes me wonder how many brain cells I am killing while playing this game. ""Dead Cells was a great find for me. It has wonderful graphics and it is easy to learn how to play. My son also likes rogue-like games so I introduced it to him and now he plays it more than I do."
- "If you've been itching to get your hands on a great metroidvania-style game for a while now, then, you should definitely check this game out. It has tons of loot to collect and enemies to slay. The art style is lovingly retro with fast-paced gameplay and punishing difficulty that is rewarding to overcome.""This is one of the best single player games that you can play, regardless whether you play it on a Nintendo Switch or on PC. Brilliant level design, fast-paced action, and punishing difficulty that is so satisfying once you get through it. This one's a must-play. Period."
- "Out of all the metroidvania style games that I have tried so far, this is the one that I liked the most. The difficulty is high but not impossible, the controls are perfect and the action is satisfying. Nintendo Switch games have been coming out left and right but this is truly a gem."