This solution is ranked
in What are the best Xbox One exclusive gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One sandbox gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games like GTARead user opinions
in What are the best zombie games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition
- "Zombie games are not my thing at all. But as an action/sort of rpg, this might fit the bill for you. The graphics look great (but not Naughty Dog great), and the framerate is a rock-solid 60 FPS, which makes the gameplay really responsive. I'm just not into zombies, so I'm not really invested in it, at all. But it's a solid enough game that I would recommend it to my friends with little hesitation.""This game is fun, but it's nothing special. I feel like it's simplified compared to the earlier games in the franchise. If you want to feel like you're surviving against zombies, then this game probably isn't for you. If you just want to shoot a bunch of zombies then it's alright, but doesn't really bring anything new or different to the table."
- "This game is pure awesomeness! Nothing beats being able to take out a bunch of zombies with a ton of high power weapons. Amazing graphics and a great story line. The only complaint I have about the game play is that it can be a little repetitious in some parts; however, overall this is an incredibly fun game."
- "In my opinion, GTA is probably one of the best sandbox games ever developed. I was interested in finding a game similar to GTA since I loved the serious so much, so I decided to give Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition a try. Overall I liked the game, my main gripe is that there is no free roam once you finish the game which is probably one of the best features in GTA.""The city was overwhelmed with zombies coming from every direction. Every time I fought my way out, more would come from another direction. I broke into the gun store to get a semi-auto weapon. I blasted my way through the clearing just before the strike hit.""Dead Rising 3 is a fun, if a bit mindless, game about a zombie apocalypse. You craft weapons and armor out of items you find like baseball bats, sawblades, nails, ect., and take out the zombies."
- "This is one of the best zombie shooters I have ever played. The graphics and atmosphere really pull you in and make you feel like you are playing for your life. The game play is very engaging and provides an entertaining and challenging time. ""Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition is one of the best zombie games on Steam at the moment. The storyline is great and the graphics are awesome. It's just countless hours of fun. I love it.""This game is a blast! Happened upon it on Steam and glad I did. As long as you enjoy zombies, I don't see how you won't like exploring this new world.""I am slightly dissatisfied with this solution. I was looking for the best zombie games on Steam, but the link took me to the Microsoft store."
- "This is not a deep or complicated game by any stretch of the imagination. What it is, however, is a game that is a lot of fun to play. There are tons and tons of zombies to slay with great weapons to do it with. It's even more fun if you play it in co-op mode. ""I downloaded the game Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse game through Steam. I thought the game was great and I loved playing it and downloading it through steam. I found myself wanting to play the game for hours because it was so engaging. I would highly recommend this game to anyone looking to for a fun and interesting game.""I was a huge fan of Dead Rising 2, so when Dead Rising 3 came out I just had to play it. I bought the apocalypse edition and couldn't be more pleased. It is slightly more grungy and dirty than the previous installment, but the gore and zombie slaying has never been better."
- "This is a super fun game, and it has co-op. The best part is that it comes at a cheap price now that it's been out a while!""This game does not have a co-op but it is an excellent single player game. Fun to create the different weapons.""Fun game. Interaction is great with the other players. Graphics leave a bit to be desired but decent."