This solution is ranked
in What are the best Arcade shoot em up games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Horror Survival games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best gore gamesRead user opinions
in What are the scariest single-player gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Dead Space 2
- "Sometimes you have a really crappy day at work, and you just want to shoot something (virtually) when you get home. Welcome to Dead Space 2 - the ultimate stress reliever! Not only are the graphics gorgeous, but you find yourself laughing at having to cut off monster parts to get through the levels. Two thumbs up from me! "
- "I was looking for a game capable of fulfilling both the Horror and the Survival genre. Dead Space 2 is the best game on steam that combines both of these genres. When I played this game, it had the managing of survival resources combined with the fear of horror games. It is an amazing game. "
- #8 of 33
in What are the best gore games"If you want the nastiest, goriest, straight up blood filled soak fest... Dead Space 2 is for you! You literally have to cut off limbs to survive, so lets get to choppin!"
- "This game is the second in the series, and is just as unsettling and entertaining. The actual plot and storyline are engaging, while the gameplay is nervewracking and everything you'd expect from a good horror game."
- "When I was looking for a co-op horror game to play on Steam, I found Dead Space 2, and this game was incredibly entertaining. The game succeeds for me on two fronts: The first of which is the co-op playability works perfectly. The controls are seamless for co-op play. Lastly, the gameplay itself along with its horror aspect is just what I expect from a horror title. ""This game is like Star Wars gone bad minus all the powers but all the horrors of space. Creatures we cannot defeat easily and eats us whats scarier than that.""I am one of the few who thinks Dead Space 2 is overrated. It has good gameplay and a decent storyline, but it just got boring for me very fast. Everything just gets old to me and I'd rather play other horror genre games."
- "Terrific. Love this game. I think it's the best of the series. In this episode everything is perfect: story, sound, graphic, controls, interface, weapon customization interface. The developers did a great job in my opinion. I have also the other two episodes, but the first is a mess with the controls and feels clunky when moving and looking around, while the last one has a different weapon & gear's customization menu that I don't like at all (the older one was faster to navigate and more intuitive)."
- " Dead Space 2 is truly a frightening game, however the best horror game I am not so sure. It has a sci-fi feel to it, and is a shooter with a pretty good story attached to it. It is intense at times and scary. A must play if you love scary, shooter, and sci-fi."