This solution is ranked
in What are the best games to play without soundRead user opinions
in What are the best puzzle roguelike gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best puzzle games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Roguelikes on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best roguelike games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best roguelikes/roguelites on PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Desktop Dungeons
- "This is an awesome game for me, as I don't have hours to spend playing. I enjoy the challenge and the ability to unlock more of the game upon completion.""This game looks like fun . The game seems like it doesn't require sound so I can enjoy a game without the need for sound."
- "Perfect for when I don't have time to devote to a long, drawn-out game, but need just a quick fix to free myself from this dark and dreary room that I call my room. Sometimes I need a short game to cast off the chains that seem to link me to drudge-work. I love this game. Freedom!""When they say more ways to die in this game, they weren't kidding! Desktop Dungeons is a fun brain teaser/puzzler that is sure to capture your attention. Perfect for waiting in line at the grocery store thanks to its 10 minute timer!"
- "This may not be the newest puzzle game but I keep coming back to it. I love that you can play a quick 10 minute game and never be bored. It is constantly being updated and I love being able to complete a game quickly in a quick time span. It's one of the few apps that hasn't left my phone."
- "I've been really wanting to play a rougelike game for a while. I started searching for Roguelikes on Steam and ended up buying "Desktop Dungeons". While this game is fun for a while, it gets really repetitive really fast. It'd be worth getting if it was a little cheaper, but at the current price, it's not. I recommend looking elsewhere for a roguelike game. This one is not that good.""While this isn't Roguelikes, it sure is a lot like it. Since I can't play Roguelikes, this is the next best thing for a fantasy game in a dungeon."
- "I enjoyed this game immensely. The characters were fascinating to manipulate to my needs.""I've spent so much time on Desktop Dungeons. 10 minutes spent engaged and having fun!"
- "As an avid video gamer who loves all types of games. The rouge like genre holds a special place in my heart. Sadly not many companies today still make rouge like games. Desktop Dungeons is an awesome entry into the genre with an old school retro look yet has some modern twists. This will be a great game to add to a roguelikes fan's collection."