This solution is ranked
in What are the best local co-op multiplayer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawlers for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Couch Co-op RPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split-screen gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op RPG games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Local Co-Op Multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Co-op RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 4 player PS4 games perfect for short sessionsRead user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawlersRead user opinions
in What are the best 4-player Xbox One games perfect for short gaming sessionsRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen co-op gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One X gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC Dungeon Crawler RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One X enhanced gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen local multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox GamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition
- "Online gaming is great but I still don't see it as any substitute for playing some games with your friends in person. It's getting harder to find games that have local co-op, but Diablo III does not disappoint: it's an excellent game with an engaging multiplayer mode that you won't get tired of anytime soon. ""Diablo III in my opinion really isn't a good game for consoles. It's best played online on a PC. There is a lot of stuff to do, inventory management, all sorts that just doesn't work on consoles very well. It's pretty much an online rpg but better. I have a lot of fun with my friends with it."
- "Well, I've come across my fair share of boring PS4 games. I'm sure you have too. But, Diablo III is NOT one of them! The graphics in this game is truly breathtaking!! I couldn't believe how detailed the worlds were and the action and gameplay is just as intense! I loved playing by myself but I also enjoy hooking up with my buddies to play Reaper and Diablo III does not disappoint. The gameplay is flawless over the internet and there is no lag or graphics glitches whatsoever. If you're into dungeon crawlers like I am you must give this one a go! It won't disappoint."
- "I love playing this game with my friends on Xbox. We can play online or on the couch together. I've had hours of fun hanging out with my buddies searching for legendary loot. If you're looking for a fun game that's great for groups you should definitely get the Ultimate Evil Edition."
- "I love split screen gaming for the most part and Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition takes it to an entirely different plane of gaming. This is truly quest-ville, adventures to hero back the villians. Online or local lets me keep up with my friend's play or the overall communitiy of Diabloville. The graphics are just amazing, as is the action packed sequences. GREAT GAME!"
- "This is a good game to be played co-op with the number of classes that is available in the game. There will be a lot more ways to play the game if you're in a group and each one has a role to play.""Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition. This game is fun to play. You can play solo or form a party of up to four other heroes, either with local players together on the same screen or online. The graphics are realistic and you will be amazed by the content of the game. If you are looking for challenging PS4 game then I would recommend Diablo III. ""Blizzard delivers once again with one of the best co-op games available on the market. Me and my lil bro have been playing this for weeks now and neither of us show any hint of tiring from it! Everyine should try this like FR""Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition is the best co-op RPG. I play with a couple friends online. This game is very fun and engaging. The campaigns are exciting and the gameplay is fantastic. "
- "This game is great for couch co-op gameplay with plenty of classes to choose from and a lot of activities to do. This also contains the Reaper of Souls expansion that adds to the value and content that this great game has to offer."
- "Diablo III is a very popular and highly rated video game and certainly qualifies as a best choice. I'm excited that it can be played with up to 4 players since that is definitely a top priority for me! I'm not sure about how long a game would take and whether it would qualify as "short", as that data doesn't appear on the PS4 screen I was taken to. I will definitely be looking into it further!""Diablo 3 is a great game for playing with 4 people, wouldn't say it's great for short sessions since we usually play for long hours and don't think it's a good quick play game."
- "I adore Diablo games - for me there is no better stress release than hacking and slashing through dozens of monsters while picking up loads of cool sounding loot like Demonic Chestplate of Valorous Protection. And I guess if you have more willpower than I you could play in short gaming sessions. I tend to play for hours at a time, but most of the individual fights are short, and there are various save options (if you pick up the right items). Just don't get in a party trying to complete a large dungeon if you are strapped for time; your teammates will not appreciate you dropping out mid-run. "
- "Until now I did not know that there was a game category called split-screen coop. After checking the solution and some other games, now I have an idea about it. Diablo 3 is a really great game and can be considered into this category. Like any other Blizzard game, it is quite addictive and fun."
- "Diablo 2 was great but Diablo 3 is just AWESOME 😍 It felt as if I'm in a movie or some sort. The sound, the graphics, and the story (continuation form Diablo2) are perfect!!!""A classic. There is no other way to put it. Honestly, I can't think of any gamer I know worth their salt who have not played and deeply loved Diablo. And once you have started with the franchise, once you've gloriously fought your way through Diablo 1, it's very hard not to get swept up in the excitement and jump into D2 and D3. Which what I did, obviously. With Diablo, I feel like I'm experiencing a crescendo that never lets me down. It's always, perpetually better and more intense and more exciting, but somehow it manages to stay within what is bearable and fun. And as a multiplayer game, it's really good at creating that group experience that I don't always feel is present in multiplayer games. Diablo delivers, time after time after time."
- "Diablo 3 is a classic, one of the best selling games of all time, for good reason. It's very fun to play and will provide hours of entertainment. I've been playing it for years and I still love it. It gets updated regularly as well, with new content which keeps the game fresh. It's a lot of fun to play with your friends as well.""I love Diablo III, itâ€™s one of my favorite games to play on my gaming PC! It was one of the first games I bought when I first got my Alienware PC, and it really takes advantage of the hardware, along with addictive RPG gameplay."
- "Excellent game for splitting the screen and enjoy with friends! New levels and skills with this expansion set. Unlimited horror fun with new environments and features."
- #24 of 31
in What are the best Xbox Games