This solution is ranked
in What are the best PS4 driving gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One driving gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Sports games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best racing games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best realistic games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the most realistic racing games on PC with VR supportRead user opinions
in What are the best racing games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best sports games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One simulation gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best simulation racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 sports gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about DiRT Rally
- "DiRT Rally is honestly a really fun game for the PS4. IGN called it "brilliant looking and incredible sounding," and it really lives up to that billing, especially in first-person mode. I remember doing first person racing in Nascar 04 and it's really amazing to see how far graphics and graphics processing has come."
- "I like how this PS4 racing games 2 player allows me to play this with my mom. Yes, my mom! She's such a fellow gamer like myself. Nice to have a parent who's into your interests.""I have have just about every racing game that came out on the PS4 and Dirt rally is the best. The graphics and game play is great especially when using my Oculus Rift VR,It actually feels like I'm behind the wheel.There's various stages and cars to choose from that's kept me entertained for hours.""Very realistic and at the higher difficulties, can be very challenging. I own this and a few other racing games for my PS4, and I prefer this one and drive club to most of them. Dirt Rally when when I want some gritty off road and drive club when I want to play on road with others."
- "Rally games have been making sort of a comeback these last couple of years due in large part, to the Dirt series of games from Codemasters with the release of its popular Dirt 4 rally game supporting that fact. While it's the older game, I still prefer Dirt Rally to the more recent Dirt game. There's just something about Dirt Rally and how it plays that I prefer more. From the frantic, high-paced races to the punishingly difficult but more realistic handling system, it feels more like an authentic rally game experience than Dirt 4's more arcade style leanings."
- "This game is something special, it will continuously make you feel worthless and it will humble you as Iron Sheik would say and that will make you coming back for more, just to prove it to yourself that you can do it (cue in Rob Scheider). At least thats whats happening to me, I have a feeling like im emotionally abusive romantic relationship I was in with one of my exes. You will get some tough love, no matter how much love you put into it, the other side will never be happy and will always expect more :). Just when I get those small spurts of happiness when I ace a stage, the game will put me down in very next one, chew me up and spit me out. When I have a feeling I'm getting the hang of it, it shows me"
- "If you're looking for a team sports game, this is not for you. However, this is a really fun racing game and it seems so realistic. It feels like you're in a car going really high speed.""I could hear the rocks as they ping the chassis in the race field and I LOVE IT. It sounds so realistic!!""Only one of the best racing games of all time. If you haven't played it yet, I can only assume you live under a rock. "
- "Great game, and a lot of fun, though I'm annoyed at the price for being a two year old game. On the other hand, the graphics are excellent, and the physics and handling of the vehicles is pretty exceptional. If it weren't for the high price, I'd say grab it now, but you might be better off waiting for a Steam sale if you can.""To those who want to experience the roughness of the road in racing games, this is the right game to play. The locations of the game is realistic and it is awesome!""On my, this looks like to tons of fun to me. And I've heard the Oculus VR device now costs half of what it originally did. I've been waiting for the price to come down, and for just the right "apps" to truly take advantage of what it has to offer."
- "DiRT Rally is a very realistic driving game that makes you feel like you are actually behind the wheel. It is important to me to feel like I am in the game and I definitely get this feeling with this game. This is a great solution for anyone wanting realistic games. ""This is a driving game and it's really a lot of fun. The different terrain makes it feel so realistic and it feels so dangerous on some of the roads, just like it would in real life. "
- "played 14 minutes of this and was quite dissapointed. very arcadey but i suppose they did get the felling the tyres grip in the steering wheel right. other than that aspect everything else is not simulation.""With the current technology available, this game is about as realistic as racing gets. It gives the thrill of racing without the risk."
- "My son convinced me to try DiRT Rally on his PC one day. He told me I would probably like it as it's one of the best racing games out on PC right now. I played for probably an hour and while it was very fun I am not sure if it's the best."
- "This is a great solution for sports games on the PC. DiRT Rally is an awesome sports game if you like cars. The twist with this game is that the racing tracks are mostly off-road terrain. My favorite part of this game was that you could enter first person mode and it was as if you were really in the car.""This is one of the best off-road simjulation I have tried and I actually do race in off road things!""This game is just hard to play without a racing wheel. I don't have a wheel so I am unable to enjoy the game at all as most of the rallies are too hard to maneuver. They say it is controller supported but no, not really."
There are no comments yet!
- #23 of 40
in What are the best racing games