This solution is ranked
in What are the best Xbox One Co-op RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best mac gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 4-player co-op action RPG games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op RPG games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Games of the YearRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One split screen local multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Magic games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Couch Co-op RPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op multiplayer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Co-Op gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games for MacBook AirRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One splitscreen online gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play with a Steam ControllerRead user opinions
in What are the best Local Co-Op Multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen local multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best LAN party games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Divinity: Original Sin
- "The catologue of games I can play on my mac isn't as impressive as I wish they were, but having Divinity among the list to choose from totally makes up for it. I've played this game for hours, and I knew from the beginning it was a work of art. It's a great experience that I recommend for anyone, whether they're playing on Mac or PC."
- "I have had such a difficult time finding an awesome 4-player co-op on Steam. However, my wishes have now been answered with Divinity - Original Sin. I play this game with my buddies for hours at a time. Great game!"
- "I didn't play this game but I definitely heard about it. It's one of the best RPGs and it has extremely positive reviews and high scores given by major gaming magazines. I would certainly try it when I have a chance and I would highly recommend it all fans of RPG games. "
- "I've been playing this for a couple of years now. I really like how interactive it is. It's a classic RPG with some great quests and fun battles. I highly recommend the enhanced version. I'm not giving it a 5 because there's definitely a learning curve to pick it up, but once you're drawn in you won't want to stop."
- "My best friend and I love magic games on steam. So I decided to try Divinity - Original Sin to see how it stacked up in the genre. It turned out to be an epic magic game where you have to fight those who are using dark magic. The graphics are decent but the best part is the intricacy of the world and the story lines. I would recommend it for magic fans.""This is one of the best kind of RPG games out there. Fantastic graphics and character movement and so many story options to keep you involved and entertained. And who doesn't love being able to throw lightning and other magical powers around?""This is an okay game. I played it for a few hours. It's a dungeon crawler similar to Diablo, but worse. For this price I could just get Diablo. "
- "Classic RPG that reminds me of the old Diablo days. Its a well thought out, vivid co-op adventure that you can play with your friends. What's cool about this game is that its more than a simple hack n' slash game in that you actually need to plan your attacks. With your friends, you have to plan what your next move is going to be to beat certain bosses. Overall, its an extremely well thought out game with countless hours of classic RPG fun."
- "Divinity Original Sin was a game I was looking for, with local coop multiplayer. But it wasn't on the PS4, only windows and mac, so it didn't help when it was on the steam system. I'll look elsewhere."
- "A great game offering awesome adventures featuring magic spells and all manner of RPG staples. I like how this is full of many content that would keep you entertained playing it for weeks even months. You'll never get tired playing this. "
- "A rewarding RPG experience that pays homage to the classics of the genre while feeling new and fresh. Its turn-based combat requires actual strategy and the story is deep and engaging. You owe it to yourself to try this game out on your macbook air.""MacBook Air owners aren't known for being serious gamers, but there are a few games that could turn them into one, such as the Divinity - Original Sin fantasy RPG game. It is a single-player combat game that provides hundreds of hours of discovery in a highly interactive fantasy world. A game for hard-core gamers on the coolest laptop.""This reminds me of the game Baldur's gate except that it is an improved version of a turn-based game (well, at least for me). I love that this role-palying game has some deals-- if your character has the 'Pet Pal' ability, it can talk to a love-smitten cat that asks for advice on its relationship issues.""Original Sin is a game that gives you a lot of freedom and plenty of gameplay and you can choose for or against it. Althought the Air is a lightweight computer this game will help give it plenty of play firepower. "
- #11 of 20
in What are the best PS4 RPG games
- "In looking for a turn-based strategy games for PC I stumbled upon Divinity-Original Sin. This game allows me to play with my friends from all over the world online. The scope of the game is epic, and ever-changing. This is a great game, and I have enjoyed every day of it!"
- "I think Divinity - Original Sin is definitely one of the best games to play with a Steam Controller. However, I don't really like the controller in general. I prefer to use a different controller whenever possible."
- "I did not understand the "local" part in the question but Divinity is just a RPG game with you can play also as a multiplayer. Although it is a nice game I would recommend Diablo or any other well deserved to be mentioned game instead of the Divinity."
- "This is a fun suggestion and feels like a classic game. I love that you can go at your own speed and have the option of multiplayer or to play on your own.""Best dungeon crawler RPG my friends and I have played. We’ve played through the 40-50 hour campaign 3 times. Split screen and deeply cooperative. Story is great, action is great. Can’t recxomend more highly!"
- "Really enjoyable, but I'd say mostly with a friend. Played alone, I found the gameplay pretty repetitive and not very fulfilling. The classes seem built to work together, and lose a lot when left alone."
- #26 of 31
in What are the best Xbox Games"This game ain't half bad. At first I thought it was going to be some religious experience, but it's not. It's just mystery and fun with fantastic creatures. It's quick-paced and the graphics are pretty good. Look, this isn't cutting edge stuff but for what it is, it's diversion enough. I don't hate it."
- #27 of 34
in What are the best games on Steam"This is a great RPG that's been around for years. I can remember playing it years ago and it still hold up today, which is why it's always going to be a classic. It's the first RPG I ever played and it got me hooked right away. The characters and environments you can create are endless. Just be prepared to waste a lot of time playing because once you get going it's hard to stop. Maybe not all the flash and whistles of the newer games but still pretty great."
- "My friends and i discovered Divinity-Original sin just over a few months ago. We play it so much. We love that we can meet up, interact and compete at the same time."