This solution is ranked
in What are the best non-competitive online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best online co-op games on PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open-world multiplayer survival games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer survival simulators on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best two-player gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games for iOs and AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest Xbox One gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op multiplayer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split-screen gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen co-op gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best roguelikes/roguelites on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 games for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen local multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One indie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best LAN party games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Don't Starve Together
- "Donâ€™t Starve Together is one of the top tier games on Steam separated from the other games by it's overwhelmingly positive reviews. I especially enjoyed the unique style of puzzles the game presents and being able to solve them with friends.""I don't like competitive online multiplayer. I prefer to play with my friends in a collaborative method. Don't Starve Together is perfect for that. You can help each other and if someone dies, you become a ghost and can keep helping!"
- "I was so happy when I heard that Don't Starve will be expanding and having a version that's focused on multiplayer mode. This one can be played with around 5 players.""Yes, Don't Starve Together is indeed a multiplayer game on Steam. However, if doesn't solve the stated problem fully. It only solves it for those who are into survival games. There are many other multiplayer games on Steam that aren't survival, which technically makes the problem itself a non-issue. That aside, yes, it solves the problem."
- "Don't let the art fool into thinking this is just another indie game. This is dark and one of the best multiplayer games that you can play with your friends.""I had a lot of fun playing this game with my friends. The graphics itself doesn't try itself to be realistic. It's really cartoonish and the background song is kind of spooky. The pressure is real on this game coz who would have thought of putting a meter for "sanity" aside from just "health" meter or "hunger" meter?""This is one of those games that let you choose whether to play cooperatively or competitively. I admit, I enjoyed playing like the latter. You can achieve a lot of chaos and mayhem when using the pyromaniac class. You can easily burn down the entire forest with one small mistake.""i dunno about you but this game is the best coop game i have played which i discovered on Steam. i am telling u that u can play this for hours and yet something new will always come up. ""I like the pretty straightforward mechanics of this game. You gotta roam around and make sure you collect supplies so as to help you in your survival.""Donâ€™t Starve Together is a really fun game! I have played it with some friends and you will have hours of entertainment with this game. I will say, the more people who are playing with you the better with this one."
- "Trying to find a good game for my brother, I started looking for a open-world multiplayer survival game. I started looking on Steam and came across "Donâ€™t Starve Together". My brother and I both love it! There is so much to do and it's a lot of fun doing it. I fully recommend this to anybody a fan of this genre."
- "The art style is one of a kind. This is a fun way to work together and learn how to communicate as a group with your friends to see how long we last."
- "Don't Starve Together stays true to its title from the very beginning of the game. You literally get throw into the deep end with only one goal; don't starve. I found it a lot of fun to figure out ways to survive in this well animated and quite creepy land. A fun game to play with friends as teamwork is necessary in order for you to, well, not starve together.""tho it may seem cartoony, it gets dark rlly fast, and when it gets dark, it gets scarier and the enemies become even more grotesque, but its less scary when you play it with other people, and that makes it a good thing :D""This offers a new concept in gaming as I've seen in most games this has a simple goal. Yet getting that goal isn't really so easy as it takes a lot, like strategy to actually survive this game.""Donâ€™t Starve Together is an expansion pack for Don't Starve (a game that I love). I love it even more know because it's multiplayer. My boyfriend and I enjoy playing this game together. We've wasted hours on it and will continue to do so.""This game looks fun and interesting with overwhelmingly positive reviews. I like the look of the animation and it looks like something my friends and I would have fun playing together. "
- "So I was looking for a good game to play with my brother, we both own a PS4 and wana play split-screen co-op games so I tried looking for the best there was. I ended up buying Don't Starve Together and so far we love it, we are bonding now more than ever."
- "This game made me think that everything I see in the environment could be my enemy, including my own mind. The hallucinations, the doubts, all of them make you rethink all your decisions in game. It really is a great survival co-op game to be honest. ""Don't Starve Together is a survival game for PC. I suppose it solves the problem if it was a problem. Before you can say it's a problem, you need to say how it's a problem. Left 4 Dead solves it, in a way, similarly does every other zombie survival game. From the looks of it, I would reword it to solve the problem of the lack of "wilderness survival games for PC."""So many survival games try to pit players against each other and I really wanted to find something I could play coop with a friend. I ran across this and noticed it came in a two-pack which was perfect. This has given us hours of fun and does everything it says it does. We been playing for hours just building a base and trying to survive together."
- "I loved the single player version of this game. If you've played it and enjoyed it, you have to give Don't Starve Together a try! It's even better! It's very immersive, fun, the art style is great, and really brings people together!"
- "not really for kids because this is a survival game, you need to manage resources and all, too complicated. I mean if I would be asked to recommend some ps4 games for kids, I would say Minecraft. "
- "I wanted a new game that my girlfriend and I could play when we are bored. We were sick of having to connect to the internet and play on separate computers though. Don't Starve Together is the perfection solution. It has local multiplayer that can be played on a single screen. I wish more games would do the classic split-screen games of the past - but nowadays everything seems to be online multiplayer.""Alright, you Einsteins. Let me tell you now. You HAVE TO CLICK ON THE "PLAYSTATION 4" LINK TO GET ACCESS TO THE PS4 VERSION OF THE GAME. Apparently reading isn't part of your strongest suits. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂""I have not seen this game played on PS4 and the link provided for the solution is for a steam game. I am not really a fan of this game on steam so if it is available on PS4 I'm sure I would still have the same opinion and that is not positive. "
- "This is a funny game where you have to survive the wilderness and not starve. I have actually never heard of such a game before this one. It is quite unique and the characters are also. The entire concept is rather bizarre, but that what makes me drawn towards it. "
- "Don't Starve Together suffers from an issue with the fact the genre is so packed. I don't even know if I consider it an "online multiplayer game." When I think of those games I think of games like Overwatch, Team Fortress 2, that type of thing. Don't Starve Together will have some enjoyment for sure, but it gets pretty stale fast, and doesn't have a whole lot of replayability. If you're looking to kill a few hours it works, but truthfully, there are much better games to spend your money and time on.""This should be a hit with, "Don't Starve". Same interface, same concept, same objective but now, you can play with friends."
- #22 of 34
in What are the best games on Steam
- #24 of 48
in What are the cheapest PS4 games"If you like video games, then you will love Don't Starve Together. I came across this expansion pack while looking for the latest Walking Dead episode and got interested after seeing that it was the expansion pack to Don't Starve. I really like that game and being able to play in multiplayer mode has made it a ton more fun. I highly recommend picking this pack up if you have Don't Starve. If not, get both and you won't be disappointed!"
- "This is a good example to bring up when you want to find an indie game. The graphics are very unique and have many elements that will make you and your team playing and leveling up for many hours. The developers actively make new series and best of all you can connect your xbox controller to play. "
- "When I played this game I had the choice of either LAN party or going online with other people across the globe. This game was pretty fun, kept my family get together entertained for sure. "
- "This game is really great when you play it with a friend. It makes the whole experience more fun and makes for some interesting ways to play. A really good 2-player game that you should try.""In today's era of big budget video games it can sometimes be quite refreshing to play a game like "Don't Starve Together". While the graphics are fairly simple they're nothing short of stunning. The constant updates and live events keep me coming back on a regular basis."