This solution is ranked
in What are the best gun gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best FPS games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best FPS games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best fast-paced games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best high-end games for Pentium G4600Read user opinions
in What are the best single-player FPS for quick catharsisRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One FPS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best FPS games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the cheapest PS4 gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Doom
- "The perfect example a first-person shooter, done right. The difficulty ramps up more and more but not so much that you can't progress anymore. Add to this, the varied and unique weapons at your disposal and you're given a lot of choice on how to deal with enemies and the satisfaction when you finally defeat that boss in the end."
- "Doom is definitely a classic FPS game. Every FPS gamer out there have probably played the old version of this. But with this new version, it will be like your crash course to know the vital FPS fundamentals. "
- "The definite experience for any FPS fan out there. The reboot to the classic games brings a lot to the table from the smooth and flowing gameplay to the fun and varied weapon choices, and a difficulty that will satisfy even the most veteran of players. It's a game that you just have to play to appreciate."
- "I've found the PS4 version on Steam and I wasn't disappointed at all. It may look like an ordinary shooter game but there's more to it. Gameplay is quite interesting because of the fast-paced environment ""This game was really pulse pounding and exciting! It had action all throughout and a really quick tempo to it. I could not stop playing!"
- "I have to disagree with the analysis on this Doom title. While it is fun there are much more direct titles out there. Please work on the plot since it is not well thought out and planned."
- "This site takes you into the Doom experience with graphics that are amazingly clear and action packed. I feel as if I am immersed in actual fighting the demons with full-on combat. It is truly an exciting experience and I want MORE, MORE, MORE all day and night!!!!! I can't get enough! Even as a single player, I can still play and get lost in the game for days.""Doom is the classic FPS and this installment is great. I still plays fluidly, and it is a great way to blow off some steam (no pun intended). I remember playing Doom in the mid-nineties with my buddies. This really takes me back. "
- "Doom will always be a classic and this updated version for XBox belongs right beside the original. A strong entry in the FPS genre, I loved fragging away on Mars to demolish evil. Immersive graphics and epic weapons keep you engaged the whole time--but don't get it if you have a problem with gore!"
- #8 of 50
in What are the best PS4 games"I love to play games. I was looking for a great PS4 game and found Doom (2016). This game is amazing simply because of the amazing gameplay. It's so much fun. I never played the original, so this is just awesome being able to play this on my PS4. I love classic FPS games and this game is a hallmark of that. The graphics are pretty nice and the music and sound effects are great, but the gameplay is where it's at. I really love this game!""I love gaming and especially Steam, It is a great platform and the variety of games is impressive. I was looking around and found Doom 2016. I had remembered a friend told me about it so I was interested. I downloaded it and it is a blast. The graphics are super and the game play will keep you coming back for more. Great stuff!"
- #17 of 48
in What are the cheapest PS4 games