This solution is ranked
in What are the best atmospheric games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best retro action platformers for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best pixel graphics platformers for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best retro action platformers for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Android jump and run gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best roguelikes/roguelites on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best pixel art Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best roguelike games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Roguelikes on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Downwell
- "Are you nostalgic and looking for a game that reminds you of your 2D childhood games? Downwell is just for you. It is very entertaining and feels modern yet sentimental. It's simple yet unique, and the graphics are excellent."
- "Downwell is a retro action platformer for the iPhone. It's 2-D and 8-bit, and quite honestly pretty fun. It has an 81 score at Metacritic and it's easy to download. Nothing wrong with it; sound and gets going. Four stars."
- "Downwell is a platform game using classic 8-bit graphics and 2D gameplay where the player controls a character who constantly moves downward and fights through obstacles. This is a simple but visually appealing game reminiscent of games of the early 90s. "
- "A fun game that has many positive reviews and is priced properly. This is worth your money, and it's a fun game that you can play for hours. It's an interesting take on the genre, and you shouldn't miss out on it.""The game is not even starting, just a black screen for me. One should think that this would have been fixed by now. Waste of money. Plus, this isn't even an android game; it's on steam.""It seems that the whole game fells around you fighting your way down a well. I have found many games that were just like this game. "
- "I'm a big fan of retro graphics but also rogue like games. I happened upon downwell and right away it drew me in. It is everything I could hope for in a game besides being super cute. It is fun, easy to learn and provides hours of entertainment. ""Downwell is exactly what it sounds like: a game about falling down a well. The graphics match the simplicity and plainness of the name. It's the gameplay itself that really grabs you and hooks you on this game. It's incredible.""Downwell is great game to play! It's styled like an old school game which is cool to me and is really fun to play!"
- "This is a really nice game. Its addicting and gets more fun as time goes by. I remember playing this game with my little brother and just having a lot of fun with him. Its a game that I would recommend to anybody, the only negative side is that it can be really adictive so be advised. ""Downwell It’s such a great platform game for anyone to play. With a very intuitive plot line and engaging characters just keep your interest for many many hours at a time."