This solution is ranked
in What are the best football games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best soccer game apps for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best football gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android football gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best soccer game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best FIFA World Cup offline gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best sports games for iphoneRead user opinions
What the community says about Dream League Soccer 2018
- "Dream League Soccer 2018 is the latest mobile soccer game where you can build your own team and stadium with real soccer stars. You can try to get to the World Cup by trading players and getting ahead."
- "This app is beautifully designed and so easy to use. I love playing Dream League Soccer 2018. I have yet to encounter any bugs or lags during gameplay.""The songs in the older version of this game were awesome! The new version’s songs are annoying.... it makes me hate the game... they need to change their songs man"
- "Dream League Soccer 2018 is one of the better mobile football apps - American audiences should note that it's a soccer title, not an American football one. It does, however, appear to be slightly inferior to the subsequent version, and some fairly popular clubs are still not represented. Altogether though, the gameplay and other simulation features are surprisingly deep for a mobile title. New players will probably be impressed, while returning ones might have to work through a few, less than stellar changes."
- "If last years version was not enough for you then you have to see the 2018 dream league, with better and more solid gameplay . More smooth transitions and a few other new modes that you might not have seen on the previous versions. Available in so many languages, fun for all ""This game keeps me up all night! It isn't tiring to play, NOT AT ALL. I love their controls is is sooo easy to manage"
- "I found this to be a fun and exciting game, but unfortunately I can't recommend it. The game itself is fast paced and exciting, with great visuals, but the overall experience can be infuriating. The biggest flaw is your best players are always getting injured, which really spoils the enjoyment. The game play otherwise is fun, but this flaw makes it almost unplayable."