This solution is ranked
in What are the best dungeon crawlers for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth fighting games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best iPad games like DiabloRead user opinions
in What are the best hack and slash iOS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best android games like diabloRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games like ZeldaRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth fighting games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawlers for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best games with immersive mode for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best hack and slash Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games similar to Diablo 3Read user opinions
in What are the best action rpgs for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best MMO games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Diablo for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Diablo for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best Gameloft game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best free Android games with in app purchasesRead user opinions
in What are the best free Android hack and slash gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best role playing games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Gameloft gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone Gameloft gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android arpgsRead user opinions
in What are the best Diablo clone apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best under 5 dollar rpgs for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best anime RPG mobile gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play with friends on AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline hack and slash games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android MMORPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 10 minute games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGs for AndroidRead user opinions
What the community says about Dungeon Hunter 5
- "Just like previous dungeon hunter i really enjoyed this one just as much. Love how you can access the daily dungeon, For some reason i cannot access the monday dungeon because it crashes on me for no reason at times. That is the one i look forward on playing the most. But all in all very good game with the best graphics of any games i played this year. "
- "I was looking for a game for my mobile much in the style of Diablo for the pc. After trying two i bumped into Dungeon Hunter 5. From the app store it looks great. Nice top down view and the art style is very pleasing. After i downloaded it and installed i set out to try the tutorial. I found what i was looking for.. i thought. Sadly the full game is kind of sluggish and it crash a lot. From what i understand though this is do to the last update the game got. I do have high hopes that and update will help the game rebound."
- "Dungeon Hunter is an awesome game. I have an old iPad that I don't use for much else. The fact that I can play with friends is great, and the portability of iOS devices means I can play with friends in the same room, not just online. The combat system is fun, and the art is surprisingly good for an iOS game.""Based on the previous version, this one is much better in terms of the graphics and story. Good thing this sequel game never disappoint me. ""Dungeon Hunter 5 was expected to be one of the best hack and slash games available. With over 10 million downloads I thought it would be quite fitting for me however it did not live up to expectations due to coding issues. "
- "I've played all the Dungeon Hunters to date, and 5 keeps the series quality high. The graphics are gorgeous, the sound effects amusing, and the maps difficult, but rewarding. I like playing with friends, and dig the special events (like xmas mob and loot drops). As dungeon crawlers go, DH5 really is one of the most keen."
- "I was very impressed with the game, no doubt a very cool and different one indeed. It stands out and has a great storyline. Although there are upsides there are downsides. In order to get really good at the game it requires a pay to win mentality and also an extended amount of time. Would rate higher if the trinkets were easier to get a hold of and Skill chest was cheaper. Altogether a great game that requires some minor changes,Thanks for your time. "
- "This seems like a fun game, and you can play with or against many other people. The action seems as though it's against other players, so no amount of practice can yield an easy victory - you've got to level up, and move up through the tiers to be more effective."
- "This is a decent game like diablo that offers plenty of classes to choose from with their own specialization and skills. There is plenty of loot to get in the game but it does get a bit repetitive over time but it's still a good game over.""Totally agree with @Roy Anderson! Everything on this game is almost perfect. So thannkfull i found this here on the list of games like Diablo for Android""This game is one of the best games like Diablo 3! Sure the 4 was good but the improvements made in this version was simply amazing to behold playing it for hours because i succumbed to its temptations."
- "Loved the game that came before this and I'm glad that the 5th one is a direct sequel to it. Loved how it's really set after the war between Valenthia and the frost giants of the north. Improved cutscenes and controls, along with new skills make this game deserving of the top spot in this list""I saw a friend playing Dungeon Hunter 5 at work one day on his iPhone and asked him about it. He said it was a game similar to Diablo. I had heard of this game but after watching Steve play fora little while I decided I did not like the way this game looked."
- "Dungeon Hunter 5 is a fun mobile game on Android. If I am not by my computer and have some time to kill, I will play this game to keep myself entertained."
- "Gameloft is a company that puts a lot of work and detail in their games, and it really shows that they care about good quality play games like Dungeon Hunter 5. Every good RPG needs a good compelling story and this has a great one that is easy to follow. And I like the free gift system that's included."
There are no comments yet!
- #5 of 9
in What are the best RPGs
- "good game, but it lacks some of the nice and hooking features that DH4 has, they need to add those mechanics again if they want the DH4 playerbase to try out their new installment. Removing it off the marketshelves will only make the community hate the company."
- "It's too much. Like it looks beautiful but the graphics are so intensive that my phone won't handle it. And there's no cloud save. If your data gets wiped out, you have to start all over again."
- "If you love a good hack ‘n slash Dungeon Hunter 5 is a great choice for mobile. The graphics are pretty sweet and since it’s multiplayer I can co op with my friends. Gameplay can become a little monotonous after awhile but there is tons of loot in this game. Some people have complained about it crashing but that has not been an issue on my device. "
- "Incredibly fun game but they limit the amount you can play it. Compared to other fantasy games on android, this is one of the best, no doubt. The issue here is that you can only do a certain amount of dungeons a day for free. This limits your playtime and chances at good gear."
- "downright the most awe-striking in terms of character customization. there's just a wide array of features to choose from - which is such an upgrade from its predecessor.""Definitely one of the best mobile mmorpg games! The large campaign mode of this game is impressive, especially the quests that you can do if you wanna kill your time or you wanna explore different gears and items. I play this with my 2 other friends. Good co-op game too!""This game is really spine-chilling, it gives you the air of suspense as well as some of the suspense any dungeon crawler has. The best feature? It can co-op with tons of players for those impossible to solo boss fights."
- "Dungeon Hunter 5 is a great game, but you will need much longer than 10 minutes to play. This is not the kind of game you can just pick up and play for a few minutes. There are so many different variations of the game and items to explore. There are hundreds of different spells, weapons, armor pieces and different daily and seasonal challenges. "
- "I just got my new Andriod tablet and wanted some new RPG games to play when I had a little extra time. A quick search on the Google Play store and I found Dungeon Hunter 5. It was highly rated and had a very large number of reviews. It's a really fun game and I'm almost spending TOO much time playing it.""This game is available on the Play Store, and is described as a free to play RPG. It seems like a good solution to the problem."