This solution is ranked
in What are the best PS4 survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One shooter gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open-world multiplayer survival games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best local multiplayer horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best single player survival games with a campaignRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best underrated PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best shooter games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best zombie games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games that are open world base building horror single players for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Atmospheric games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gore gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Horror Survival games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best LAN party games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Dying Light
- "Dying Light is pretty phenomenal so far. The survival aspects are streamlined enough to not be a complete chore while also providing a decent challenge. Graphically it looks great and the gameplay is even better. It's neat finding objects in the world and forming weapons out of them. Certainly a great survival game.""This is an exciting game for me being a fan of survival horror games. The tasks are challenging and it takes time to navigate through and it's enjoyable!"
- "It's a great creepy horror type of a survival game. If you don't like zombie apocalypse survival game, it's not for you. I think the graphics were great, the ambiance was very creepy and scary, which I loved."
- "Dying Light might seem familiar when you pick it up and that's because it is. It's a first person shooter in the genre of action survival horror. Playing this game initially reminded me slightly of the classics I used to play often, somewhere between a hybrid of Resident Evil and House of the Dead, but more modern. I like the variety in weapons and the vehicles that I can use are really cool too. There's a lot going on here but it's really fun and the environmental maps are done very well. There's a lot of replayability in Dying Light and it's one I'm just getting started with. I think the fact that the game is taking place in the day adds a really good facet to the game because I'm so used to zombie games always being so dark and night time."
- "An excellent survival horror game. If you enjoy other games in the genre (Resident Evil, Dead Space, The Last of Us, etc.) you will enjoy this game as well. The first person camera perspective really makes it reel as though you are in the game. The concept of being trapped in with the infected is really cool. "
- "Dying Light is a great open world survival horror game. The parkour moves add to the excitement and add a needed change to the zombie genre. Lots of fun and a large world to explore."
- "AMAZING GAME! All my favorite game elements from shooter, survival, apocalyptic, zombie are ALL HERE!!! ""Dying Light is one of my favorite games this past month. The main campaign is big and there is always something to do. It's very hard to get bored. It does a great job of immersing you in the story. I would pick this up if you want a great storyline and well-written game."
- "I've always been a fan of survival games and I can say that Dying Light has one of the best most dangerous open world on Xbox "
- "Somehow, this game deserves a second chance, really. People are thinking this is a copy of Dead Island because of the fighting mechanics. But they don't realize that it is an improved one. Parcours are added to this game. You can even jump from ridges to rooftops so this is better played via PS4. I am recommending this to you!"
- "I experienced Dying Light as the best Xbox One Zombie Game. I enjoy this interactive game and know that a high majority of those who try it will also recommend it. I iterate that Dying Light is anyone's speed."
- "Average game at best. If you compare it with the games with the same price? It would suck big time. The good graphics aren't enough to make this game good. It is barely playable. The storyline is horribly generic and the gameplay, well, I'd say... There are better games than this."
- #20 of 21
in What are the best survival games that are open world base building horror single players for PC"This game was fun to play, and the world full of zombies felt as realistic as that situation could. The only downside for me was that I am scared too easily to play a game like this without having all the lights on. Of all the zombie related things in the media - movies, tv shows, games - that have come out lately, this is a a good addition."
- #26 of 37
in What are the best zombie games
- #31 of 33
in What are the best gore games"Dying Light is "Dead Island Done Right," for lack of a better way to put it. I was blown away by the expansiveness, and verticality, of its map. You're in a full-sized city, and it shows - this isn't just a huddle of a few buildings, it's a well-designed urban space where you'll often find yourself going up, over, and around. This game more than any other has solved the problem of most urban games, where the buildings are essentially just background noise on a 2D map. Try it!"
- "Dying light for the PS4 is a great game for any horror fan. While the genre of zombie apocalypse is very saturated with cheap games, Dying light is like finding a diamond in the sand. The story is amazing and the overall immersion is great as well. There is no better adventure game out there right now."
- #47 of 50
in What are the best PS4 games"Dying light is an awesome game! I have played through it twice now and have almost 500 hours into the game! it is among my favorite games for sure! "
- #66 of 80
in What are the best action games