This solution is ranked
in What are the best Xbox One zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best computer games for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with awesome graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Dying Light: The Following
- "This game is awesome! You can drive cars, run and jump the roofs (in a parkour-style), craft weapons, and of course kill hundreds of zombies in any imaginable manner! Graphics is stunning (although the tech requirements say that only AMD Radeon graphics cards are supported which can be a limitation) and the gameplay is amazing. A must-have for any zombie apocalypse or first-person shooter fan."
- "As for the world of fantasy Zombie fighting, this seems to be yet another twisted tale of that fictional focus. The one thing that takes this game to another level of involvement is the interaction of a co-op campaign. This evolves the game into a much more interesting setting when you are part of a team who has to work together in order to win, rather than it just being single player against all odds. This game seems to offer an interesting game play approach which should keep the Zombie hunters busy for quite some time."
- "The follow-up to the first game is just as good and now comes with a new co-op mode to play with your friends. If you like horror survival games, check this one out.""A great expansion to an already good game. The introduction of a customizable buggy is fun and the story had quite a nice twist in the end. While it's perfectly playable as a single player campaign, you can invite 3 other friends along for more fun zombie-slaying action."
- "I am always wary of sequels. You know, the original game was successful so why not launch another for a cash-grab? It always feels like that to me. However, I took the chance on Dying Light: The Following and I was blown away. It is totally immersive and there's never a dull moment. Oh, I know there is some wait time, what game doesn't? But this game completely messed up my sleep cycle and debunked the myth about sequels in my head.""I think it looks really good. It again gives you the preview of the game and tells you a little about it. It also gives you the buying option. The price is a little high, but I understand that games are expensive. The site looks really good and professional, also it matches the search well. ""Dying light is an incredible immersive Zombie apocalypse game. It features an expansive leveling system, thrilling game play that will keep you on edge, and most importantly four player co-op! I love this game, and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a zombie game."
- "This game has a lot going for it. Just look at the visuals for one minute and you'll be in awe. The design is exquisite, the animation is flawless, and it feels so real! So, from the start, I was really impressed. But then, playing it, I just got into it in a way that is not always possible. Everything is perfect, provided that you like the premise of the game , of course. Lots and lots of zombies and scary surprises. But if you have a strong heart, try it. It's so much fun exploring the open world and the parkour aspect of it is really entertaining.""I needed a co-op online game that was on the Steam system. Dying Light : The Following was high rated so I got it. It was a great open world first person action survival game, and I still play it."
- "Stemming from the original game, the makers of Dying like came out with a DLC that adds on to the original story. The content is just as good as the base game, and it's an even bigger treat if you've never played Dying Light before. The game is guaranteed to give any player hours of survival enjoyment."
- "I wanted to play a survival type game with my friends. We found this one on Steam and were able to get started in no time. It was challenging, yet very fun to play. I imagine we will be playing this for a very long time. "
- #17 of 34
in What are the best games on Steam
- #19 of 37
in What are the best zombie games"Dying Light is an excellent game definitely worth purchasing if you have some free time on your hands it provides an overall enjoyable experience. Dying Light: The Following is the advanced version of the game and is a great choice for experienced players who loved the zombie aspect of the game."
- "Dying Light seems to be a great game with really good graphics but the story is too plain. I would like to see a game with awesome graphics and also a great background story, like GTA. If you really enjoy killing people and zombies and to see in them in high definition, I can suggest Dying Light."
- "I think this is a strange solution to the problem. While it leads to an online multiplayer game, the platform is not clear nor is it a given that Dying Light is what the user is looking for. With that said, 60% off the enhanced edition is nice.""TBH this game was very short but imo it is 10 times better than the main game. So yeah it is definitely worth to buy this game.What i like the best on this is that it has unpredictable twists."