This solution is ranked
in What are the best PC Bullet Hell gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Roguelike gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local multiplayer games for SwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best games with a John Wick movies styleRead user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawlers for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best couch co-op RPGs for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen co-op gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC Dungeon Crawler RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split-screen gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen local multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Enter the Gungeon
- "I found that it's very addictive to the point where you're playing it every chance you get to advance further in the game and collect more items. I thought the difficulty level is high so more amateur people probably would not enjoy it as much but if you're up for the challenge, Enter The Gungeon is a worthy game to buy.""I liked this game for the challenge. I found some parts pretty difficult to master. I ended up playing for way longer than intended, so a warning to anyone who can't play in big chunks. Would definitely recommend!"
- "From day as a small child I was introduced to arcade games, I became a gamer. I have played many games over the years on many types of devices. Enter the Gungeon has been one that has held my interest and I have not gotten bored yet. Infact, everytime I play the game I discover and learn something new and have yet mastered the game. I love the back story of the unlikely heroes you get to choose from and the weapons are plentiful and challenging. Plenty of hidden content.""I am not that much into John Wick movie style games. However, despite, that when a friend recommend that I play Enter the Gungeon for that reason I was reluctant but kept a open mind. I am glad I did. From the moment I entered the world as a dungeon crawler I was instantly fleeing bullets and trying to shoot my way to my goal. The flipping of the tables options is the best.""Steam appears to be a well liked platform to play games on. I am not 100% sure if the 'fighting style' really matches the John Wick but it appears to follow the same theme. I would say this is an acceptable solution."
- "Enter the Gungeon is one of the best bullet games around, especially if you like things a bit more unorthodox. It's very challenging but also can be silly, an interesting combo but a good one. It's probably not at the point of being one of the best couch co-op RPGs because it's only about a year old but it's getting there."
- "Enter the Gungeon is a great and fun game that offers excitement and adventure throughout the game. . The game provides easy to use tools to succeed, and makes it challenging and attainable to master the skills and move your way up. The intense weapons and characters make you want to play till you master all the levels. "
- "The 2016 game Enter the Gungeon Developed by Dodge Roll Studios and published by Devolver Digital is a fast paced rootin' tootin' shootin' game that provides hours of fun. You take place as one of four characters searching in a dungeon with blood-thirsty monsters for a gun that can kill their past. The game is unfairly difficult which makes you come back for more and more. Enter the Gungeon has charming art styles and randomly generated runs so you will never get tired of playing. It's the kind of game that you will start playing and when you get a good run you NEVER want to stop."
- "I was looking for a split-screen game my friends and I can play on my PS4. Enter the Gungeon is fun but doesn't have split-screen. The game camera is centered between the two players and multiplayer is local co-op only. Great game but not what I'm looking for."
- "This is a fun little bullet hell-style game that can be enjoyed with a friend via split screen making it a good option if you're looking for a good 2-player pc game.""Enter the Gungeon is a fairly popular local co-op game for PC. I can't recommend it because it's such a drag to look at. The game is entrenched in some kind of early 90s nostalgia and it just doesn't translate to the format.""Great indie co-op game. Allows local split screen to play along side someone with you, which seems to be a rarity these days. Highly recommended! "
- "I play PS4 split screen local multiplayer games. I tried Enter the Gungeon with my friends a few days ago and we really had a blast. We played for a long time and did not want to stop. We plan on playing again soon together. It is the best in my opinion."