This solution is ranked
in What are the best games like Diablo for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games similar to Diablo 3Read user opinions
in What are the best Diablo clone games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best android games like diabloRead user opinions
in What are the best 2d offline game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best free Android hack and slash gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline hack and slash games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Diablo for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best games like dungeon crawler for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best Diablo clone apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGs for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games without internetRead user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawlers for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawlers for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the most addictive games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best free offline action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best role playing fantasy games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best action rpgs for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android HD gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline RPG games for AndroidRead user opinions
What the community says about Eternium
- "If there is one game on this list that is very much like diablo, it's Eternium. It plays and feels just like a diablo game but with a control scheme that is more suited for mobile touch screens. If you've been looking for a game like diablo, you've found one of the best ones. ""Been a big fan of Diablo games and i have played almost what people claim are the best games like Diablo. But i think that Eternium is the closest game like Diable 3. What i liek about this is that it has an extensive game campaign. And yeah although it isn't as great as Blizzard it has been making me use my mobile phone more playing this.""Eternium is very well made because of the plots and quests that will make you head spin and your heart excited. It can keep you for a few dozen hours without boring you and I love playing it while I wait for the train or bus. Simply thankful to the devs. Adding this to my list of games like Diablo""If Diablo was your cup of tea, then you need to take a look at Eternium. The role playing game will provide you with endless hours of fun. Eternium has a numbe of game feature controls that makes it stand out from its compeititors. Indeed a Diablo-like game"
- "Free to play and free to win, a rare sight in mobile, which has become infested with disgusting pay-to-win and in game purchases left and right. A dungeon crawler that brings me back to the old days where skill is the #1 measure of victory, not the amount of money shed. Yeah, this has in game currency and purchases as well, but they basically give it away for free and it isn't necessarily a requirement to win the whole game itself! I'd totally recommend this to anyone who prefers passion of greed 10/10"
- "This is a cool top down adventure role playing game. It is very similar to diablo, and you can fight creatures with many different weapons."
- "I love grind for gear RPGs like Diablo and Eternium is cut from the same mold. This game is really a hidden gem, with awesome gameplay and a robust variety of different classes. There is also a lot of customization available in the game with the ability to craft and reforge armor, weapons, and jewelry. Best of all this game does not have a paywall, which places everyone on an equal footing."
- "This is an app from the Google Play store for Android. It is a basic RPG game, but it allows movement by tapping the screen and will launch weapons by swiping, which is all pretty cool. You don't have to stand there with your thumbs on a keyboard; you can hold your device with one hand while performing game actions with the other. In late 2017, major upgrades have been made to this game, so this game is now multi-player; also, a fourth world has been added.""Game was awesome up to level 14, after that it goes downhill pretty fast. I dont know if there is a glitch but i know it should become difficult after certain levels but this one does not seem right. Until the developer fixes this i have to give it a low ratings. "
- "This is one of the games that I really think I would enjoy playing for a long time. I mean it has all the elements of a really great game that is fun to play and is not to difficult or too easy. That means it's great for casual gamers like me or even hardcore gamers too. Really good, well-rounded game!"
- "The game's description really made me think they're just fishing for downloads. I mean, what mobile game nowadays has a "not greed" tag in it? You can find bloody in-game purchases everywhere! Nevertheless, I gave it a shot and imagine my surprise when I found out that this game really does let you progress steadily without spending a dime. Another added bonus is the fact that the in-game currency (gems) can be found for free by watching ads and completing missions, which literally means that they give away their freebies instead of making you pay for it. Gotta love this one!"
- "I absolutely adore the fact that in-game purchases are present yet the game isn't P2W. That alone is enough to tell you that the devs of these game put their heart and soul into it without letting money corrupt their passion. This is a must try and you should download it to show the devs support!"
- "I love this! Exactly what I was looking for -- a fun RPG I can play on my phone. This reminds me a lot of WoW, except that I don't have to play with other people. I will spend far to much time playing this game, I can already tell.""I play RPG almost every day of my life. In addition to playing it on the console I’d like to take it with me on my mobile phone this game provided the action in venture I need to satiate my thirst for gaming"
- "This game is probably one of the few games on the market that actually gives free shit and cares about its playerbase. In-game currencies, as well as the currencies you can buy, are always being given away for free here. I literally got to the end of this game without spending a dime"
- "One of my all time favorit mobeil games is Eternium. Its fast paced and you can visualy see you charecter change over time. Many classes and weapons to pick from. It reminds me a lot of Diablo, but it has a more pleaseing art quality then Diable. In fact i would say it is more like a tourchlight 2 game. An amazing amount of fun."
- #16 of 34
in What are the best Android games
There are no comments yet!