This solution is ranked
in What are the best space games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best space MMOs for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Sci-fi MMORPG PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best exploration PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free MMORPGs on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best online RPG games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Realm vs Realm game on the PCRead user opinions
in What are the best MMORPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best RPG space gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about EVE Online
- "No doubt that EVE Online is the most interesting space game for PC imo and nothing else is like it where everything is controlled by players in which we can fight, trade, mine and explore together. Although i must say for those newcomers to the game it will be difficult for them to succeed in the game. "
- "Unique game! IMO there is no other game like EVE Online in terms of its technology, gameplay, metagame and community. I like how it is about building a space empire. I just started playing this with my friend for less than a week already and i expect that we will continue to play this for four to six months to unlock just one ship and system components. "
- "This is actually a game I'd be interested in checking out. I'm not a big fan of having to pay for DC, though. I'm still playing Phantasy Star Online for God's sake, and it's FREE. I still might download this and check it out, though. I have plenty of room on my laptop and Lord knows there's not much to do at 3 am. ""I was able to buy this game during the Steam annual sale, and I have been extremely impressed. It is an expensive game that I can easily play for hours on end."
- "First of all, handsdown to the dynamics of this game! The fog of war can either be thick or thin, depending on how I play through it. The sense of alliance in this game is so strong that me and my friends has to think carefully through our strategy before charging."
- "I was not aware that EVE Online was free to play. I had been under the impression that it was subscription-based. Apparently, I was wrong. Maybe I'll try it out sometime in the future. Yes, it solves the problem. How well it solves it, I cannot tell. I cannot tell from the page what the limits of the free-to-play version are.""This is a very simple solution and is not a very convincing as to why EVE online is the best free MMORPG on Steam. There are plenty of online games where the players can "dictate the game's story", and the solution needs more detail as to why that specific game is the best MMORPG."
- "This is basically a classic game at this point but don't let its age fool you. There is so much content at offer and a massive virtual world ripe for the taking. Don't let that scare you off. If you like space sims, then, you have to try this one out."
- "EVE Online has been around for some time now and has gained a massive following. The space theme is very well represented in this program. The only issue that I have is that I wouldn't really class this as Realm Vs. Realm because it's only set in space, not different realms.""EVE is an awesome MMO game. You will find this to be one of the top realm vs realm games out there right now. Once I started playing, I had a hard time stopping. It really is that good. I would highly recommend this game even if your a novice to these type of games.""If you're looking for a great MMO space themed game then EVE Online is it. Hugely popular on Steam with many very positive reviews, this is probably the best-known game of its type. Build businesses and ships and explore the galaxy with your new empire."
- #7 of 24
in What are the best MMORPGs"EVE Online is a great MMO that has great graphics, is very in depth, and has plenty of role playing elements embedded into the game itself. I found it to be one of the best MMO's I have ever played since it has great combat and demand's a lot of team work with real people within the game. "