This solution is ranked
in What are the best role playing games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best 2d rpg games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline role playing adventure games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best action rpgs for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGs for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline RPG games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best 2d rpg games for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best role playing fantasy games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best stylized games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best Android RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best retro RPG video gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best stylized games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android RPG games without in-app purchasesRead user opinions
in What are the best Zelda-like PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games to show off and impress othersRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games to show off and impress othersRead user opinions
What the community says about Evoland
- "Evoland is a huge disappointment! The graphics are terrible to begin with, which apparently is supposed to be a part of the actual game. This game is like a hipster RPG- it’s trying way too hard to be unique. The game also evolves at an incredibly slow pace, and I just didn’t have the patience to keep playing. "
- "Graphically fun, but painfully boring. Evoland was a great concept that never got fleshed out. The play through is beyond linear, and downright a straight black line on a white piece of paper. No matter how great the transition graphics are, a boring game is not worth playing."
- "This is incredibly short and hard to recommend at full price. However, if you find it on sale for 99 cents then i'd say go for it!"
- "Evoland is a lite RPG that takes you through the many stages and styles of video games RPGs through time. Unfortunately, I found myself quickly bored while playing it. It lacs much depth and the experience overall does feel very 'lite'. The $5 price point also is sure to drive away many people, as the game is quite short as well. ""Well just seeing the screenshots from this game took me back to my childhood!. Great offline game, really challenging and really lovable game play, but I wish it was longer, because I finished it in almost one sitting. (yeah i am an addict. sorry.,""i have never, in my whole life, ever seen a game that was made this way. start from old atari graphics, then watch how your game develops its graphics as time passes. it might seem like a weird concept, but once you get started with this, you arent going to be able to stop!""This looks like a great game! I watched the pay through video and am going to give it a try. The topic is best offline games though, so I wish there were a few other games listed as well."
- "I was really surprised at how fun this game turned out to be. I was looking for an RPG game for my iPhone and I stumbled upon this. It turned out to be a pleasant surprise, and much better than I was expecting. It has both 2D and 3D capabilities, but the the parts that were a throw back to old school 2D RPGs were done really well, and I experienced a sense of nostalgia playing them along with the polish to be expected from modern gaming."
- "Evoland is an odd experience. It's packed to the brim with genuine enthusiasm for my favorite genre and many great games of that genre and outside of it. Like an experienced stage magician running through his act, it has a brilliant set of tricks that it cleverly lays out one after the other, upping the ante each time to maintain your awe and excitement."
- "Evoland is a fun RPG game for android, but costs money to buy. However, it does NOT have any ads nor any in-app purchases, making it a fluid and immersive experience, without unnecessary revenue forces ruining your experience. It's also a fun game, highly rated, and offers many hours of entertainment."
- "This is a great game that is very much like Zelda. It is cool because it is both real time and turn based depending on what situation you are in. It is cool how the more you progress the better the graphics get, giving you more incentive to make it farther in the game.""I am really enjoying this game so far! The gameplay is very fun and there are parts that are quite humorous! Plus, I managed to snag it when it was on sale, so it was certainly worth the money!"
- "This game is really great. You can tell the team behind it had a true affection for the genre tropes that it spent its time skewering! The progression was one of the more rewarding experiences I've had in videogames ever. A few minor issues made it less fun than it could have been, but I think part of that is the mobile experience. Especially having to use twitch controls against the final boss on a phone... not exactly fun. But overall a great experience. If you grew up playing FF7, Zelda (OoT/LTTP), and or similar games of that timeframe, you will enjoy this. "