This solution is ranked
in What are the best F1 game apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best extreme drive simulatorsRead user opinions
in What are the best racing games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One driving gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best simulation racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 driving gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best sports games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Sports games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox Racing GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best simulation games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best car racing gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about F1 2016
- "If you like to be in the heart of action, then you will like F1 2016 just like me. I can chose to pay as one of the heros in racing or build my own , race and become a legend. This is engaging and keeps my interest for long.""F1 2016 is an amazing racing game for android and the best part I can play it offline for when I don't have access to wifi.""Great realistic F-1 racing game for your android phone, amazing graphics"
- "A perfect game for people who love all aspects of Formula 1 racing. The career mode kept me well invested in my car and team as there were stakes in every decisions and mistakes I made. The driving controls are also quite realistic and makes the game very immersive. ""This seems like a decent enough driving game for the iphone. If you need one check it out.""This is not the best one. This is very good, but a little dated with it being 2016. The newer ones are a bit better.""the link takes me to f1 2015 and both games aren't on steam anyways "
- "Wonderful racing game but it only supports Formula 1 racing. For other types of vehicles, you have to look elsewhere for a game that supports them. Game features a ton of different tracks and fancy graphics."
- "I really love racing games and want to recommend F1 2016, a fun Formula 1 simulator. It puts me in the shoes of the most famous and known F1 racers from 2016. It also lets me start my own F1 career, competing against the champs. Fun embodied for racing fans like me."
- "I love playing all sorts of sports games and F1 2016 is no exception. It is awesome to play and is pretty realistic. It's almost like being in the driver's seat."
- "My best friend is a big fan of sports games. Together, we searched Steam and stumbled upon F1 2016. It was a title that we that we would love, as we both like racing, especially Formula 1. Unfortunately for him, as we played the game we were extremely disappointed. The game didn't live up to the hype and failed to impress us. I would recommend finding a different game in this category.""If you're looking for a car racing game on Steam, look no further. This sports simulation will fulfill all of your wishes, whether you want to start a career or just compete against friends. ""F1 is a great racing game. The graphics and controls are amazing and it's a great game to play!"
- "F1 2016 is one of the greatest games that you can have if you are a huge fan of racing. In this game, you can take the role of real life racers in this sport, and compete for championships and other amazing achievements. This is one of the premier video games of this genre and it it a also a must have for all gamers."
- "For car racing games this one is very sleek and has some of the best graphics to date. It has multiple views and ways of playing the game. You will probably lose way too much time racing around in this. The broadcast feature was especially cool. A great game all-around.""If you like racing/driving games you'll like this one. There is lot's to do, you can customize your own car, racing, competing. I really like it. Some driving games can get boring and repetitive, but not this one. I suggest everyone try it. ""What a GARBAGE game. The graphics are so almost-real that they are CREEPY. This game gave me nightmares for weeks. I had to see a therapist because of how disturbing this game was. I am thinking about suing the company. HORRIBLE!"