This solution is ranked
in What are the best sandbox survival games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best non-competitive online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play on PCs without dedicated graphics cardsRead user opinions
in What are the best Strategy games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best LAN party games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Factorio
- "I really like Factorio. It's kind of hard to start out because there are no real instructions so I played the tutorial over and over until I felt like I had it down pat. Factorio increases in difficulty the further you get in the game and you get to build and design factories. I recommend this game to those looking for a cool survival game."
- "An absolutely amazing game for those that have the time to devote to it. The amount of customization one can provide to their factory is absolutely incredible and the challenges can be quite mind-boggling. Just hope you don't need to be at a job or get actual sleep because those will be put on the back burner while you're hooked on this!.""Looking for a good non-competitive online multiplayer PC games? Your solution is Factorio a game in which you build and maintain factories."
- "I really think that Factorio is a good cooperative game on Steam. I like how much I can collaborate with others while playing, building my factories, making things, handling all the logistics. And the defense element just adds to my enjoyment.""Been playing Factorio for years already in single and coop modes. in my case i always have fun playing this game when i do it in a coop mode. Even my friends enjoy playing this with me."
- "Super fun well made game that doesn't take a toll on my machine. At a point where I can't do a super high end graphics card but I still wanna game a bit. Also Steam suggested other games that are in the same easy graphics area which is awesome!""I work in a boring factory and this game is the only thing that's keeping me from giving up on it. building factories in a fun retro game that runs well on my old company laptop is fun as fvck as well as being able to defend against enemies""Extremely fun game, reminds me of old-school gaming. I get lost playing this for hours and it was exactly what I was looking for! I especially like the multi-player feature in case I don't feel like playing alone."
- "Factorio has a futuristic feel about it, even thought they have been tweaking the game for optimal experience for the last five years. Build your automated factories, cut down trees and use resources to gain your advancement in this multiplayer game. Decide what you are going to make, have conveyor belts, literally become a factory owner, one decision at a time. ""2D game that is very very good? Say no more! I really recommend this for those minimalistic gamers who want to have a very good gaming experience.""Factorio was just what I needed. I was looking for something interesting to play that would keep my attention. Luckily I found Factorio. The game does a great job at having a clean interface and keeping things simple enough to understand. The difficulty can be overwhelming at times, but overall it is a very solid game."
- "I love simulation games, and Factorio has to be on top. It makes you think logically and the scenarios were extremely realistic. I can't stop playing. Not sure if that's a good thing :)""What fun this can be using, one's imagination with a 3D concept. I like enhancing my creative side. I find this game to be very challenging."