This solution is ranked
in What are the best Xbox One open-world gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC civilization building games in a post-apocalyptic settingRead user opinions
in What are the best PC adventure games with pets in themRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox Game Pass gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world action RPGs for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best story-driven open world PC games with meaningful, non-binary choices to the playerRead user opinions
in What are the best customizable gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best actual RPGs (nobody knows what a Roblox RPG is)Read user opinions
in What are the best survival games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best exploration PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best first-person open world action-adventure games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player FPS for quick catharsisRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 sandbox gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One X enhanced gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best Modded VR gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play with a Steam ControllerRead user opinions
in What are the best gore gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One sandbox gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games with awesome graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games that are open world base building horror single players for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best action RPG games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best video game storylines for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Fallout 4
- "Fallout 4 brings back child hood memories of when I used to play Fallout 1 and 2 on the PC. This game has incredibly detailed graphics and the game world is very memorable with a whole bunch of different interested event's and quirky characters. I highly recommend it!"
- "A friend suggested Fallout 4 to me because I like building games like Sim City. He said I would like it because of the apocalyptic theme. It was OK but just not my style, I prefer simulation games more than action.""Fallout 4 is the continuation of the amazing post apocalyptic series. You get to experience better guns. You can explore an open world where your actions and decisions affect your outcome. ""The screenshots and video clips of this game look awesome. I think that this would really fit the solution for the right type of game. "
- "Fallout 4 is quite fun and addictive with impressive graphics but as for a game with pets throughout, better to look elsewhere. You just won't have time to appreciate what few friendly animals are in the game and be more engrossed with killing your enemies.""Very lineal with little to no choices or freedom. Not bad but no comparison to MGSV or Witcher 3 in quality."
- "I was so sad when they removed this game like last year but I'm so glad it's back. This definitely is on the top of my list for the best games on Xbox Game pass. Excellent graphics and gameplay!""This game has been always fun and reminds me of games like Skyrim etc.. I love that it's on Game Pass and it's one of the best in there. Though I find that the animations are kinda basic, I still prefer to play it because of the rawness in it. Great game Kudos Xbox!"
- "Interesting story line alongside open world RPG makes Fallout 4 a continuing treasure trove of content. Just would be wary if you are a younger gamer due to the mature content of the game.""Who doesn't love a good RPG? Fallout 4 will give you all of that and more."
- #2 of 4
in What are the best story-driven open world PC games with meaningful, non-binary choices to the player"Fallout 4 is actually really cool. I was a bit skeptical at first but 7 hours later I was still playing. It really sucks you in and the graphics are top class. It allows you to make so many choices that make for a really immersive experience. It's the kind of game I would design myself. Have to give them props for doing something different too, there are non binary options for the characters which is a change and hopefully will attract more gamers and make our community more diverse. ""Fallout 4 is great game, i personally have played it before and i like it, it has great graphic design with many details. What i really love about it is the challenges and the variety of guns available."
- "I was a fan of Fallout 3 but when they released this sequel, I loved this EVEN MORE 😍 I can easily list this as one of the best survival games of all time. Great gameplay and story with the best video game music! It makes everything more intense and dramatic.""This game has been around for a while now and it remains one of the best games out there regardless of the genre. I don't agree that you need to play the first few games in this series to be able to be competitive. This game has it all. And I am glad that people are recognizing it for what it is worth.""This is one of the truly great games to have come out in the last decade. Its world is fun to explore, its crafting system is great, and the characters and their story is riveting, and finally, there are so many ways that you can play the game to your liking."
- "Fallout 4 is one of the most fun games on the market, as the series has been a favorite through the years, and continues to be. Bethesda did a great job with telling a new story, while involving the same great characters that we love, and intertwining them for a great gameplay, new objectives and stories, and new fun!""Ever since my bf introduced me to this game, I can't put this down ever! The side quests really keep me engaged in this game. Not to mention the story dialogs are entertaining!""This game isn't too bad. I could run around and check out how crazy the world got after the disaster. It's honestly not something I would pick first, though, if I wanted exploration. For me it's too structured and I'd rather have more freedom. I'm also not that huge into post-apocalyptic type scenarios."
- "Last Saturday I got no sleep. I was so in to this new game I discovered called Fallout 4. Listen to this: You're the sole survivor of a crash, but around every corner you turn you have to fight for your life for survival. It's extremely suspenseful and exciting. Youre guaranteed not a wink of sleep!"
- "Fallout 4 is one of the most realistic and intensive first-person shooter games I've played in years. The world is enormous. It would take months to see everything there is in this game. The gameplay is fast and exciting, and the weapons you choose from are endless. I played this game when I got home from work to relieve stress and have fun; it was definitely one of the better games for that. ""While the solution somewhat fulfills what the topic is looking for, I don't think it's the best answer. The solution linked to a good game that is fun to play through the whole story instead of for quick catharsis."
- "Back when Fallout came out, I hadn't seen anything quite like it, and I loved exploring this world. Fallout 4 is another addition to the ever popular Fallout series. While the Fallout universe is still an interesting place to explore, at this point I think the whole conceit is getting kind of tired. This is a decent game, there are better choices out there."
- "Fallout 4 is one of the most breathtaking thrills of a game you could ever play. I played on a 73' inch tv when I first got the game and I have been in awe every since! I mean the graphics are so real it literally blew me away. How cool is that? But the most thrilling part about this game is imagining how this is what would happen if the world actually engaged in a Nuclear War. Okay, here is the kicker... I purchased it for 50% off of the regular price man I was floored with joy!"
- #6 of 31
in What are the best Xbox Games"Fallout 4 is not the exact same as the rest of the Franchise, so don't expect that. But with modability, I got many hours of gameplay, over 200 so far. The characters and FPS playability are still among the top, and keep Fallout a popular and fun community."
- "Fall Out 4 is a great game and I can easily understand if someone calls it as one of the best enhanced games. In the category of enhanced games, I can also say Assassin's Creed is great and Fallout 4 is almost as good as Creed. You will love the story of Fallout even if you are not familiar with the game before."
- "I was looking for a good game to play with my new Steam Controller. My friend recommended Fallout 4 because he knew I loved games like that. It's a survivor game based in a post-apocalyptic world. The gameplay is wonderful and very addicting and I love the exploration aspects of the game. The graphics are truly something to marvel at. I've had no trouble running the game on my new PC system. I highly recommend Fallout 4."
- #10 of 33
in What are the best gore games"Best game ever! This game has so many aspects, it allows me to make the game what I want. If I want a shooter game, there it is, If I want to explore, I can do that too."
- #11 of 50
in What are the best PS4 games
- "Still one of the best open world games that you can play to this day. It has a huge and world to explore, a great crafting system, interesting characters and stories, and a lot of ways to go about and play it. It is still one of the best open world pc games of this generation. ""If you like open world type of games, you should definitely pick up Fallout 4 on steam. As soon as you complete the prologue you can literally just go tearing off across the wasteland, and ignore the main quest all together if that's your jam. It's a really run game, I'm a huge fan!""Fallout 4 is a classic for good reason. This open world game is stacked with quality gameplay and amazing graphics."
- #15 of 20
in What are the best PS4 RPG games"if you are an RPG looking for a great PS4 experience, Fallout 4 is right up your alley! Playing off of the previous installments of the franchise, this installment capitalizes on the new generation hardware to provide an in-depth Fallout experience that cannot be missed. Endless ways to play for hours and hours. Be sure to give this title a try if you are a Fallout vet, or even if you are new to the series."
- #17 of 21
in What are the best survival games that are open world base building horror single players for PC"This hits on two of the three elements of my request. It is a survival game and single player. However, I would not call it a horror game. Nuclear disaster may be horrible to most people, but this game seems to be more about rebuilding once the main horror is over."
- "If you like RPG games then you should check out Fallout 4. It has a ton of action and is really fun to play. You have to explore a world that had a nuclear disaster. You are constantly fighting for you life. The game is great and it is also available on Steam. ""Best action RPG games on steam was what I was looking for. I found Fallout 4 and haven't put it down. Great action, and truly very fun."
- "Fallout 4 is by far one of my favorite games. It's really fun to play on the PC, but any console is great too. If you like action and a great storyline, this game is definitely right up your alley.""I really enjoyed this game. It is a great game with a gripping storyline."